"Thanks," I smiled. "But I think we'll just get some rest. It's been a long time since I've had a good sleep."

Vanya nodded. "Ok." She turned and exited the room quietly, and once she was gone Five grabbed my hand so we could go. Klaus was supposed to follow quietly, but of course when he opened the closet thing came clattering out and loudly onto the ground.

"That's so touching. All that stuff about family and Dad and time. Wow!" He exclaimed.

"Would you shut up? She'll hear you!" Five whisper-yelled.

"I'm moist."

"I thought we told you to put on something professional," I whispered, pointing to Klaus's silly outfit.

"What? This is my nicest outfit!" Klaus gestured to his clothes as Five sighed.

"We'll raid the old man's closet," Five sighed.

"Whatever. As long as I get paid," Klaus told us.

"When the job is done," I muttered.

"Ok, but just so we're clearer on the finer details, I just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad, correct? Just bringing my son and his girlfriend into the place?"

Five nodded. "Yeah. Something like that."

"What's our cover story?" Klaus inquired.

"What? What are you talking about?" Five grumbled.

"I mean like, was I really young when I had you? Like, 16? Young and terribly misguided," Klaus fantasized.

"Sure," I grinned.

"Your mother, that slut. Whoever she was. We met at the disco. Ok? Remember that. Oh my God The sex was amazing," Klaus rolled out the 'g' and snapped his fingers.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain," Five retorted.

"Hey! Don't make me put you in time out!"

"Like I said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent I simply can't help," Dr. Big explained.

"Well, we cant get consent if you don't give us a name," I said through gritted teeth.

"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do so—"

Klaus cut off Dr. Big. "And what about my consent?"

"Excuse me?" Dr. Big groaned.

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my son and his girlfriend?" Klaus cried.

"What?" Mr. Big, Five, and I asked in unison.

"You heard me," Klaus muttered.

"I didn't touch your son. Or his girlfriend." Mr. Big looked from me to Five.

"Well then how did he how did he get that swollen lip?" Klaus asked as he stood up.

"He doesn't have a swollen lip—" Mr. Big was cut off when Klaus punched Five in the lip. Five grunted and looked up at Klaus, touching his lip. I noticed some blood and I was about to rush to his aid when Klaus shoved me back.

"And the slap mark on his girlfriend?" Klaus asked.

Five shook his head. "Klaus don't you dare—" Five was also cut off when Klaus slapped me across the cheek: hard. It hurt like hell, and I could already feel a sting. Five glared at Klaus and hissed.

"I want it. Name, please. Now," Klaus demanded, coming closer to Mr. Big's desk.

"You're crazy," Mr. Big diagnosed.

Klaus chuckled. "You have no idea." He looked down at a snow globe on Mr. Big's desk and picked it up. "'Peace on Earth' That's so sweet."

I gasped loudly when Klaus smashed the globe to his head. Klaus groaned as Five furrowed his brows. "God! That hurt!"

Mr. Big reached for the phone, looking to Klaus quickly. "I'm calling security—"

Klaus ripped the phone out of his hand and held it up to his ear. "There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office and we need security now. Schnell!" Klaus set the phone back down and let out a shaky breath. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

"It's... Lance," he corrected.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood and one big, red cheek and they're gonna wonder, 'What the hell happened?' And we're gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us!" Klaus explained. Five and I smirked. "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh my God you're gonna get passed around like a...you're just—you're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying."

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard," Lance said.

"Thank you."

-maya☔️