I had informed him about my situation while I was changing.

"No, and I have to leave in two hours," I stated.

Then it hit me. I knew just who to ask. I jumped up from the couch and ran upstairs. I stopped myself from busting into her room and knocked on her door. There was a faint answer to come in. I slowly opened the door and explained my situation to her.

"No."

"What do you mean no? I need you! Please, Annie! This is really important!" I whined.

"Sorry, Namjoon but Im not that type of person. I don't like hanging around fancy people." She responded.

"Then who else am I going to ask?"

"Ask Y/N, shes probably been to some kind of party like that."

Why didn't I think of that?

"Yeah, good idea!" I said while leaving.

I ran down the hall and found Y/N sitting on her bed.

"H-Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you be my- uh... Date to a party?"

Y/N's P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What the fuck did he just say? He did not just ask me what I thought he just asked me. Did he?

You slowly looked up from your phone and saw him standing in the doorway looking desperate for you to say yes. You were confused by his question and wondered if you ever heard it correctly.

"What?" You asked.

"I need you to be my date- Well, not really date but like a girlfriend- No wait I didn't mean it like that- I just need- Dammit I Um-"

"Just explain to me what happened."

He told you everything that happened at Mr. Sung's house and what he told Mr. Sung. At first, you were amused that he had gotten himself into this mess but then you saw how worried he was. So, being the good friend that you were, you decided to help him.

"Ok listen, this is the plan. You are going to introduce me as your girlfriend to Mr. Sung and his family then after that we have to stay away from him all night to avoid further questions. If that somehow doesn't work then our story is that we met at a park while you were feeding the ducks. Got it?"

"Got it."

"Good, now leave so I can get ready." You ordered him.

He left the room and closed the door. Instantly you got off your bed and ran to the closet for a dress. Namjoon was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket so you tried to match that. You ended up wearing a long dress that was black on bottom and white on top with sequins around the waist. It was simple but fancy. You quickly curled your hair and put some makeup on. Looking presentable, you went downstairs where Namjoon was waiting for you. He was pacing the floors and looked super nervous.

"How do I look?" You asked.

He froze where he was and scanned you up and down. It seemed as if his eyes tinted a little.

"You look wonderful. Shall we get going?"

You nodded and followed him to the car. When you both got in the car, you mainly discussed the plan and what to do if it doesn't work. Nothing could go wrong.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everything was going terribly wrong. When you got to the party, Miss. Sung or Yuna had dragged Namjoon away to meet some of her friends. Originally, you weren't going to leave each others side but clearly, you were going to have to improvise. At the moment, you were lost in a sea of people. Everyone was a stranger to you. Suddenly it felt like everyone stopped and you were the only one moving. A cold aura entered the room and you felt someone behind you.