Ch. 30: Her Butler, Seductive

WARNING!!!!!!!!!

This chapter contains SEX! Thats right, SEX!!!

I WILL NOT PUT AN INDICATOR WHERE THE LEMON STARTS AND ENDS BC TOO LAZY. FIGURE IT OUT.

DO NOT REPORT OR I WILL DEEM YOU FOREVER A DUMBASS FOR NOT READING THE DAMN WARNING. DAMN.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The past few days have been pretty fun. We took a tour of Moscow, ate at a few restaurants, and went to the water park and the hot springs.

Except when we went to the hot springs Chris and Bo fought with each other the entire time so they got kicked out. And when we went to the water park there was an incident where a guy complimented Chris' bikini and proceeded to make a comment about how I shouldve been in one, and not long after that Rin decided it was a great idea to fight him and Oz encouraged it. He beat the guy pretty bad, but all of us got kicked out just for knowing him. So that day wasnt too fun.

At the moment I was just hanging out my room. It's November 30th and Oz and everyone else were downstairs in the ballroom having a gigantic birthday party including all 3,200 maids and butlers, so it was pretty lively down there. Alex was downstairs too but only for the food.

I was supposed to be dressing myself but I stopped in the middle of getting ready and simply sat on my bed. I looked into the mirror and sighed. 

"Asmeth has been complaining for the past twenty minutes about your lack of speed in readying yourself." Manu said as he walked through the door.

I stood up. "Whatever." I mumbled as I continued to get ready.

"I may be just an old wolf, but even I can say that no one should be this down on their birthday. Especially since you've had no stress since coming to Russia."

"Manu, you of all people— er, dogs? —should be aware of how... twisted it is to celebrate the birth of Lucifer's spawn. Everyone's acting all giddy about it, it's... strange."

"Vivian would want you to be happy."

I snorted. "She would say that huh? Well, I'm already happy. But that doesn't mean I deserve to be."

**RINS POV**

I could feel my nerves get the better of me as I got things set. I remembered the words of advice that Nay-Lee and Oz gave me.

Oz: Remember, she may suddenly get nervous and chicken out

Me: Why?

Oz: Well its this thing with girls, we sometimes SAY we want extravagant things but once we get the option we dont know how to handle it and end up not wanting to take it.

Nay-Lee: And even Air acts this way so remember, even if she says she doesnt want it, she does. She may even say she changed her mind when she knows inside she didnt. So you have to keep being unwaveringly persistent. Dont give up too easily, you know he well enough to know when she's being serious and when she's not so you'll know when no means no. And be confident! Very confident, even if you dont feel confident you have to at least act like it.

I felt my face heat up as I set the table. I didn't put on this dumbass costume for nothing! I'll make this the best fuckin' birthday Air's ever had!