Ch. 33: From Red To White

I~ hate~ my~ life~ I sang in my head.

So~ do~ I~ Rin sang back, his voice echoing through my mind.

Let's hate our lives~ togetherrrr~!

Sounds like~ a plaaaaaan~!

The only reason me and Rin are secretly singing this song of the hatred of our lives is because we really can't do it out loud.

Right now me and Rin are walking with Bo, Alex, and Oz through the school campus. It's already been three weeks since they first enrolled and it seems the entire student body can't get enough of them. Oz has a fair share of guys who are interested in her but it's not her admirers I'm mad about. It's Alex's fangirls that follow us every where we go that's starting to get on my nerves. It's the same crap every day, whenever Alex walks with us, girls trail right behind us trying to talk to him and when they can't get them to talk they always come to me asking if I can introduce Alex or put in a good word for them. It's  like we're friends with a celebrity or something, when in reality, Alex is the exact opposite! They've also been trying to poke at Rin to get him to introduce Alex to them as well.

Another thing that frustrates me is that both guys and girls are hitting on Bo! Apparently guys have this girl-vision that tells them Bo is clearly a cute girl, but girls on the other hand think Bo is a cute guy.

But I suppose in the defense of all the females in this school, True Cross did in fact run short on girls' uniforms so Bo was forced to wear a guy's uniform for the time being. You can only imagine the confusion that erupts during gym class.

"Sasha-sama!"

"Sasha-sama!"

"Alexander-kun!"

It was so incessant it made me wish I had just stayed in the afterlife with Pippa after all.

That was joke. A very insensitive joke, but a joke.

"Air! Hey, best friend!" A girl who I had never seen before approached me, probably with the same motives as all these other girls. "Hows it going girl?"

"Do I know you?" I said with a blunt expression on my face.

"Oh don't be like that!" She laughed, playfully punching my shoulder which made me want to break hers. "It's me! You're best friend! Who's this? Is this your brother? You should introduce us!"

My eyebrow twitched a hell of a lot as this was the fortieth time I've had to deal with this.

Rin, who was walking next to me, squeezed my hand. Normally we'd punch them square in the face, but we're changed now. Our fighting days are over, right Air?

I let out a sigh. I... I guess.

"No." I said to the girl.

"What?"

"You want my brother so bad, then go after him yourself. I'm not going to be your bridge, and frankly I don't know who the fuck you are. So please get out of my way." I said as I shoved past her.

"Bo-kun! Bo-kun!" Another girl called. "Let's go out to the cinema--"

"I AM A WOMAN!" Bo erupted. "I HAVE A VAGINA. WHAT YOU SEE HERE IS ESTROGEN. NOT TESTOSTERONE."

"Haha! You're so funny Bo!" The girls all giggled.

"OH MY GOD." Bo looked to the ceiling and lifted her arms up as if to ask God why.

"Bo-kun is so cool!"

"I AM FILLED WITH SO MUCH ESTROGEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW."

More giggling.