The White Exorcist: The Intended Ending

First things first, I know. LMFAO. I know! I know pretty much everyone is fine with me not finishing the story, my reasons for not finishing are valid, everyone is okay with it. I am aware and I thank you all for being so mature and lovely about it, truly. God knows if I was in your place I'd be sent as hell but lmfao, here we are.

The thing is, you may be okay with it, but I'm really not? Coming back to this was so nice, having people appreciate my work and getting into it gives me a different feeling and a different sort of happiness. I want those feelings again. I want to start writing again. I put so much thought and effort into this story that even though I can't bring myself to finish it properly I also can't bring myself to drop it all together. Going cold turkey is hard guys lmao, really.

So, nobody asked for it. But here is what would've become of The White Exorcist had I finished it when I was 16 like I intended to. These are just summaries but this will still be fairly LONG. Because that's just how am, I'm extremely wordy and I've even gotten points on a college essay deducted because of my wordy style of writing LMFAO.

so... SPOILERS AHEAD!

Just as a memory jogger:
Pippa: Air's biological mother, obviously dead
Asami: Air's late guardian, killed earlier on in the story
Nay-Lee: Asami's younger sister, very close with Air and acts as a sister to her.
Bernard Yagami: Father of Rae, Miki, and Haru. He had Rae and Miki with Pippa and had Haru with Suzuki, his current wife. Runs Umbra Gale Academy.
Umbra Gale Academy: Rival exorcist school to True Cross that specializes in accepting demons as exorcists.
Rae and Miki: Air's half brothers
Asmeth and Alex: Air's biological triplet siblings. (All born from Pippa and Lucifer)
Chris/Christa/Christine?: I really don't remember her full name but she annoyed the shit out of Bo.
Bo: yall been knew
Machiko: cheerful green haired bird demon

First agenda: The Dreamer Situation - Causing Air and Rin's Breakup/Battle

The Dreamer situation is important because Dreamer was the main antagonist other than Lucifer and Satan to affect Air's life and her relationships with her friends. I don't remember everything clearly but I think something happens between Air and Rin or Air and Yukio to make Air want to transfer to Umbra Gale Academy where Chris, Machiko, Rae, and Miki attend.

This scenario was most likely put together and manipulated by Dreamer to make Air and Rin angry with each other so that Air transfers. Air and Rin "break up" for a while. This is a part of Dreamer's plans to kill Air without repercussions because True Cross told Dreamer clearly that they are not to kill Air as long as she is in cooperation with True Cross. If she's at Umbra Gale she's clearly not.

The thing is, the way I portrayed Bernard as this big happy fellow is not accurate. He's actually manipulative and superficial, he's been planning to take Air away from True Cross for a while so he cooperated with Dreamer in order to get Air to him. I think Bernard has an unrevealed power of some sort. But he wanted Air so he could be on equal footing with True Cross since they have Rin. He wanted to use Air to destroy True Cross and to take credit for destroying Lucifer and Satan. Obviously Dreamer did not give a fuck about this and teamed up with him anyways.

This obviously causes discourse so True Cross calls for an attack on Umbra Gale to get Air back. They send pretty much an army of exorcists AND RIN + yukio but Bernard is like No Bitch and sends an army of his Umbra Gale exorcists along with Air to resist them. So Rin and Air are basically against each other.

Rin and Air's friends catch wind of this news so a few of them slip into the fight. Asmeth, Alex, Bo, Yukio, and a few of the cramschool kids go to try to convince Air to comeback and try to heal things between Air and Rin. Machiko, Chris, Rae, and Miki go as well to try to defend Air and the choice she made to stay at Umbra Gale, saying they need her.