Ch. 33 Pt. 2: No Love

We finally met up with Machiko, Chris, and Haruki at the manga store.

"Hey Haru!" Ares said, running up to him. "I was pretty surprised that you actually agreed to hang out with us today, eh? Could it be you're actually finally starting to like me?"

"You're walking on thin ice." He hissed.

"Hey Haruki-chan!" Oz greeted. "You look adorable as ever!"

"Dont add chan to the end of my name." He murmured.

"Hello Sasha-chan, Rini-chan, Air-chan,  Boka-chan, and Ozzy-chan!" Machiko said happily.

Everyone sweatdropped at Machiko's ridiculous way of greeting people. She has a habbit of giving everyone a nickname who doesnt already have one then adding chan at the end. Even though Air and Bo are already nicknames in themselves I dont know why Machiko felt the need to change it to Boka and Airsha. Boka sounds fine but the name Airsha sounds extremely redundant. She nicknamed Haruki, Kiki-chan, then Chris... Chris-chan. It angered Chris that even Machiko wouldnt call her anything other than Chris. Apparently Chris doesnt like being called Chris for some strange reason.

We all went into the manga store casually talking. Since there's no literature in a manga store, I didnt bother looking, I simply took out my journal.

Haruki, who stood next to me, pulled out a book of his own and began reading probably for the same reason.

"Hey, Rin, lets go to that section." Ares said to Rin, pointing in direction of the erotica section. I noticed Haruki's face was starting to go red as he saw what the section contained and shoved his book further into his face.

"O-Okay!" Rin said with a red face. "As long as its not—"

"Nee-chan!" Oz called. "I found the yaoi section!! They have the latest chapter of Junjou Romantica!!!"

"YES!" Ares screamed. "Lets go over there Rin!!"

"Noooo~!!!" Rin cried.

"Mm." I grunted. Its better not to know what my sisters read.

I looked down at my journal and began writing something thats been on my mind since cramschool.

Journal Entry: #676
       How is everyone acting so normally after what Asmeth did? She used the white flames of Lucifer. She not only used them but controlled them. Both of my sisters inherited the power of Lucifer. I dont care if Asmeth only has 1 percentage of it, she has itShe has it and she can use it to her advantage. Why do my younger siblings have the power? Why didnt I inherit it? I'm the oldest, its only natural. So... so why? Why am I the only one out of the three of us who cant use it?! Why didnt the power choose me?! Was my body not strong enough? Was my body too weak? No! That cant be! I'm strong! To think that... only Ares and Asmeth were capable of having it.. my younger sisters! Why?! Why arent I good enough?

I deserve the power

I deserve it

derserve to be the most powerful, my sisters are the weak ones, I deserve it.

IdeservethepowerIdeservetobepowerfulIdeservetobethestrongestIALWAYSDESERVETOWININEVERLOSETHEPOWERSHOULDBEMINE

NEVERLOSENEVERLOSENEVERLOSENEVERLOSENEVERLOSENEVERLOSENEVERLOSENEVERLOSENEVERLOSENEVERL

The lead of the mechanical pencil finally snapped and thats when I realized how furiously I've been writing.

I found that Haruki was staring at me curiously, clearly noticing that I was scratching furiously all over my paper.