You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 14

Hey guys! Another long update I know I’m sorry.

I just can’t seem to get much inspiration for this story!

But I refuse to dump this story though because I like this and will continue to update

Dedicated to Bluegirl1234567 for pushing me to go on when I was stuck

I hope you continue to support!

~ Wolfie

__________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

The Hokage looked at me, “Yuzuki, you understand that this is a huge claim. Are you sure?”

I nodded, “I believe so.”

The Hokage then gave me a look, like he was ready. Ready for war. This was a look of patience and a lifetime of experience.

“Tell your teammates, they probably don’t know.”

I nodded. “Okay.” I turned to walk out of the office.

“Oh and Yuzuki?” I looked back at the aged Hokage.

"Yeah?"

He was giving me a small smirk, his eyes gleaming.

“Tell your allies to get out of the way.”

END FLASHBACK

Yuzuki’s POV

For one of the first times in my life, I had no clue about what to do.

I ran a hand through my white hair and let out a deep sigh, not knowing how to deal with anything at all. I had told the Hokage about the plans about the attacks towards Konoha, and possibly ruined the Sand-Sound alliance and plans, and now was fucking up majorly.

I didn’t even know whether I should tell Temari or Kankurou! I mean, they didn’t know that their father was now probably dead, and Orochimaru took his place!

Letting out another aggravated sigh, I sat up and trod to the kitchen, where Temari and Kankurou were sitting, chatting to each other while Kankurou was fixing one of his puppets and Temari was reading a book, empty plates with leftovers of toast and eggs in front of them.

“Morning.” I greeted, sitting down next to Temari and poured a glass of orange juice for myself.

“Mornin’” Kankurou nodded.

“Good morning Yuzuki, how did you sleep?” Temari asked with a smile. She knew that I was troubled for the past couple of days, barely sleeping because Gaara wasn’t around.

“I didn’t, as per usual. Gaara didn’t come back to the apartment last night either?” I asked.

Kankurou scoffed, “Course he didn’t. There’s something wrong with that kid lately, he barely notices us, much less talks to us.”

I looked down and bit my lip, “I see…”

“Yuzuki…” I looked up to see Temari’s concerned gaze. “You know something don’t you?”