You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 12

I apologise for the HORRIBLLY LONG WAIT!

I have had many issues in my life which I am not going to list down right now...

Also! Dedicated to showmethelight because she asked me TWICE when I was going to upload! So I was like... NOW!

But should I change the cover? The picture at the side is what I made, my own cover at the moment is what it was based off, it was terribly hard trying to find a picture which looked like it.

Should I change it to that?

Thanks for waiting and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~Wolfie

____________________________________________________________________________

Yuzuki's POV

A DAY AFTER THE PRELIMINARIES

This was all shattering into pieces quickly, I didn't know it would happen this soon, Shukaku trying to break free I mean.

Gaara's mental state is going to break any moment these days, we have to be wary and cautious of his, of course I have to control myself too, but I have slightly more self-control than Gaara.

“Yuzuki…?” Temari walked towards me slowly. I looked up and blinked.

“Yes?” I asked.

She sat down and bit her lip anxiously, “I-Is Gaara okay?”

I stared at her then then sighed, “Honestly?” I asked her, she nodded.

"Yeah..."

I leaned back, “I don’t know, I really don’t, it’s too crazy, we can never know what will happen, he might be calm one moment, then mad the next and ready to murder someone.” I shrugged apathetically.

Temari smacked her hands down, “How are you so calm about this?!” She yelled, but exhaled and sat down. I raised my eyebrow at her. “I mean, its Gaara! You like Gaara! You have to do something!

I rolled my eyes, “You think he’s the only one with issues with Shukaku? No, I’m having trouble myself, but I’m trying my best here.” I slowly stood and towered over Temari. “I do care about Gaara. A lot. But do you know how terrible it is to not have any idea what to do about this? Getting whispers every night, I can’t even fall asleep anymore!” I snarled. “You have no idea!”

Temari swallowed and looked down, “...Sorry. I went a bit overboard there…”

I sighed and sat down, “At least you’re conscious of what you did wrong. However, I’d rather you didn’t get me too angry, because then we could have a problem with a giant sand racoon.” I said with a small tilt of lips.

She grinned, “Yeah we could.”

We laughed and slowly grew serious, “A month right?” Temari asked.

I nodded, “Yeah, you, Kankurou, Gaara and I all got through to the finals. Gaara’s against Sasuke, I’m against Dosu, Kankurou’s against Shino and you’re against Shikamaru.” I told her.