You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 13

Dedicated to EveryDayStriffeling for being my frist comment on my previous chapter!

I nearly lost all motivation for this story, which was bad.

BUT all of your amazing comments kept me going!

(maybe after like 7 months but still…)

Oh, and it is the New Year for Asian/middle easterns! I don’t know what to call it, like, Afghans and Iranians and stuff.

SO HAPPY NEW YEAR

I’m celebrating with my Iranian best friend, they get to miss school and stuff because of ‘religious holidays’ L

I should really stop talking now…

ENJOY THIS LONG AWAITED FOR CHAPTER!

~Wolfie

So it turned out that while Gaara nearly tried to brutally murder Sasuke with his sand, Naruto was training with one of the Legendary Sannin. Jiraiya the Toad Sage, to be specific.

How I know this, you ask? Well, it was actually quite a coincidence that I stumbled upon their little training session, Jiraiya was just about to-

It’s hard to explain like this, so why don’t I just show you?

Flashback!

I was walking aimlessly, glaring daggers into the ground with hatred for the world. Why was it always Gaara and I that got the blame and pain? It just wasn’t fair.

Gaara nearly killed Sasuke, which apparently some Sound Ninja needed. But the strange thing was, we were working with the Sound Ninja to attack the Leaf Village. If they needed Sasuke, why didn’t they tell us? Why did they risk Sasuke almost being killed by Gaara’s blood thirst?

Were the Sound Ninja hiding something?

But actually, was the Kazekage hiding something? What was Gaara’s father hiding?

He didn’t seem like himself when I talked to him last, much too different. Almost creepy.

I sighed and cracked my neck, trying to release all of the little clinks that were annoying my bones.

“AGHHHHHH!” I jumped from the sudden noise and my eyes widened. “Why can’t I get it right?!” I started searching frantically for the source of the random yelling.

I eventually followed the sound of muttering and curses being hissed, and loud laughing from what seemed like an old man.

I frowned and stared at the water all around the area. ‘Just great, water, my one weakness, well, sand’s weakness.’ I thought.

“Who are you?!” I jerked my head upwards and was met with angry eyes. It was an old man, with long white hair and red paint like tears coming down from his eyes. He was wearing a green and red outfit.