You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 8

Yuzuki's POV

"Here in training ground 33 is the Forest of Death!" I rolled my eyes at the lady wearing NO bra under a fishnet shirt. My eyes will soon melt. I swear they will.

"This is the forest of death… Ha! You can't scare me!" Naruto pretended to be a… Chicken.

Is this kid really the Kyuubi's host? That’s not true, Shukaku must have got it wrong.

"Really?" Anko threw a kunai at him, cutting his cheak, he froze. "Little kids like you spraying that blood that I love. Get killed quickly." She appeared behind him, I turned to my team.

"I just want to go in." I said.

"Calm down Yuzuki, we will get it done quickly." Gaara told me, I sighed then nodded.

"Here in the Forest of Death, you will have 1 scroll, a heaven scroll, or an earth scroll. You must get both scrolls then make your way to the tower directly in the middle of the forest. You will  have 5 days in there." She explained.

"5 DAYS?" Ino shouted out, probably thinking about her 'precious' beauty sleep and 'precious' hair getting dirty.

"WHAT WILL WE DO ABOUT FOOD!?" Nom Choji yelled out.

"The forest is filled with food, you just need to look." Anko grinned.

"But also with dangerous plants and poisonous fruit." Kabuto pushed his glasses up.

"That’s right. You will be given a gate number and then you will go in with the scroll given to you." She explained, I rolled my eyes, why do people take so long explaining?

When she was FINALLY done I split up from the team and started walking over to Shikamaru's group.

"What are you doing Yuzuki?" Gaara asked me.

"Gathering information." I grumbled, but honestly I wasn't. He nodded and let me go.

I walked to Shikamaru's group and Ino and Choji grabbed kunai's and stood in front threatening me to come closer.

"Guys, it's okay." Shikamaru told them.

"OKAY?! Did you see what she did to Kiba and that Chunin!?!" I raised an eyebrow and nothing else.

"I want to give you guys advice." I told them, they blinked and backed down slowly, still not fully trusting me.

"Go on…"

"Whatever you do, Don't come anywhere near our team. If you do, I won't be nice." I walked away leaving them speechless.

I walked into the little hut thing and they gave us a Earth scroll. I tossed it to Gaara and he put it in his weapons pouch.

We then walked over to gate number 23 and waited for the signal. Once it was given we sprinted into the forest without another thought.

Within 10 minutes we found a team, didn't know which scroll they had, but honestly didn't care.

I felt 3 familiar chakra's but I ignored it.

I walked forward and put on a sadistic grin.

"Now which one of you has the scroll!?" They yelled out to us, rain ninja.