You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 7

Yuzuki's POV

It was finally day to take the first exams, the past few days have been so annoying, where do Temari and Kankuro get these ideas?

As we walked into the first exam room we didn’t even bat an eyelash, there were about 100 different ninja from different villages, kami even some of them had eye patches, which if I rip off I would see another eye under it, fakers.

We walked in and a few minutes later I saw those ninja that Kankuro was picking a fight with, Sasugay Uchiga or something rather… Meh I can't remember.

The blonde girl jumped on Sasugay and hugged him. She honestly looks like a A-class slu- Yeah Temari said it wasn't a good word so I'm not going to repeat it.

"Sasuke! You have NO idea how much I was hoping for you to come!" She yelled.

Sasuke! That’s his name!

……….

No I doubt it, Sasugay sounds more like him.

She wrapped her arms around him and smiled, why is her hips so small that a headband can be wrapped around it?

"Back of you porker! Sasuke's mine!" The pinkette pointed at her.

Why are they calling him Sasuke? Its Sasugay obviously.

"They let you with your forehead Sakura? I can't believe it." She sneered.

"Leave my forehead out of this!"

They started bickering and my eye twitched.

How annoying…

"They let you guys in too? Guess everyone is here for this stupid thing. How troublesome." Some guy with pineapple hair walked forward.

I like this kid's attitude.

"Shikamaru!" The idiotic blonde yelled out.

"Guess all 9 rookies are here! But not so much competition right Sasuke?" Some guy with red marks and small fangs smirked.

"Kiba, You are too cocky. But yes." Sasugay replied.

I had enough.

I walked forward despite Temari's trying to stop me.

"You lot. Your giving me a headache." I growled. They all turned and the pinkette and idiotic blonde shivered.

"And who are you!?" The A-class… You know. Yelled.

"Ino! Okay I'm serious. Don't yell at her." The pinkette warned her, I kept a blank face.

"Guess someone is clever, I just praised you, that barley ever happens, be grateful." I said, she nodded slowly.

"And who's this pretty face here?" The Kiba boy walked towards me, I raised an eyebrow, unlike Gaara, I had one.

"Kiba!" The idiotic blonde yelled.

But the dog boy still smirked and came forward, I let my sand slide towards him and grab his leg.

"What is this?!" He struggled.

"Shut up. Or I'll kill you." I said, monotone.

"Yuzuki. We will get disqualified. Kill him later." Gaara told me, I looked at him and nodded. Making my sand come back into my gourd.

"What the hell?!" The Kiba boy yelled after I let him go.

"You lucky Gaara asked me to let you go. Or you'll be dead." I growled. And walked away.