Please Read!

Please please please check out my new story Reckless Again. It's the second book in a series I've yet to name.

Love Survives is the first book. And Kyra and Aaron make an appearance in Reckless Again so of you want an update on their life it's in there.

Summary and a preview:

Ella Jones and Jonas Grant have a complicated history. They'd been in love and inseparable during their senior year of high school. When Jonas disappeared and left her heartbroken and alone, Ella thought she'd never forgive him.

Soon Ella finds out that Jonas is back and he wants to claim her as his. She fights him, and he manages to break down her walls only for them to be thrown into something reckless again.

~*~

Reckless Again
Chapter One: Breath

Tipp Rock, PA

Sunday, January 27

My eyes shot open.

There was someone at my door, banging. The sound of heavy rainfall did little to muffle it, and I was scared to go check who it was.

My sister, Elaina, was down the hall, but she slept like the dead so I knew the noise wouldn't wake her.

I'd made sure, before going to bed, to lock all the doors in my house, knowing robberies were a sad reality for many people in Tipp Rock. Locking the doors wouldn't do much to prevent anything from happening, but I was smart enough to take the precautionary measures unlike some of the older people who'd grown up here. They swore Tipp was the same town it was back in—well, only God knows when.

Luckily, I lived in the better part of town, but I was still cautious, especially when I had unexpected visitors visiting at ungodly hours of the night.

Crawling out of bed, I felt around for my robe on the floor that I'd previously discarded before going to bed, and left my room to investigate.

I made it downstairs, grabbed a knife from my kitchen, and held it up in front of me.

It started to rain even harder as I approached the door. The porch lights came on, and I saw the silhouette of a man.

I jumped when he knocked again, causing the knife to almost slip out of my hand.

With a trembling hand resting on my chest, I tried to find my voice.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"Ella, it's Jonas."

The words were slightly muffled, but I'd heard them loud and clear.

Oh my God.

Jonas Grant was standing behind my front door.