Chapter 19- The Good Ending

Start from the beginning

"What happened to the Baku squad Kiri?" Mina asked tilting her head to the side. Kirishima's eyes were filtered over with sadness. That was a real big bomb to be dropped on him (No pun intended).

Years ago, that's what they had called themselves. The Baku squad. A joke at first, the only people who could get along with Bakugo at all. Eventually, that just became their thing. Baku squad game nights, movie nights, you name it. Bakugo despised it, but almost always participated to make the others happy.

But...

That was a couple years ago.

Then Bakugo and Kirishima began hanging out together more, and the other three began hanging out with Jirou and some others more. The Baku squad kind of... fell apart.

Sure, Kirishima had thought about it, but he didn't know anyone actually cared. It was more like "Those were the good 'l days" because they were.

"I'm... sorry. I'm just grabbing some snacks for me and the other two. I have to get back to work." He turned away feeling a pang in his chest. "But... We'll hang out soon, Okay? As soon as this project is done."

He looked back at the other three. Some looking down, some had their arms crossed. They were fidgeting uncomfortably and with great annoyance.

"Yeah. Whatever." Mina spoke with clear disappointment as she turned, and walked away. Kiri sat with a  frown, as the two guys looked at him and followed her out.

Alone.

That was how Kirishima felt in that moment.

Completely, and utterly alone.

~~~

Midoriya's POV

After all the work I put in to get here, I'm chained to this fucking bed again.

What a bore.

Now, I know what you all are thinking, my wonderful voices.

"Deku, You're kind of a shitty villain if you're letting three little brats keep you chained to a bed."

I know! You don't even need to tell me, lovelies. I know what's going on now doesn't make sense. I know that they don't understand. 

I know they can't here you all like I can. I know they don't know you're here.

So that's why I'm telling you guys this secret, you know why?

Because I trust you all.

But what I'm about to tell you is a secret, okay?

Don't tell Todo-kun or Kacchan, this is a little gossip between all of us.

Inside my head.

Okay here it is:

remember when I had asked to go to the bathroom? Well...

I had managed to snatch Todo-kuns phone with the whole peeping Pikachu at the door. I brushed my hand into his back right pocket (So predictable that he'd use that one. Silly Shoto), and silently grabbed his phone. I then slip the phone in between the two shower curtains so no one could see it. I knew he wouldn't notice it was gone. I've noticed Todoroki-kun doesn't use his phone so much. 

I think it's because his dad texts him so much. It's kind of annoying to be honest.

Now my dears, you might be wondering "Well Deku, what did you want with his phone?"

And I'll tell you, my dears!

If you're smart you'd know why. But if not, don't feel bad, I'll explain exactly what happened.