Chapter 25- Dead Part 2

Todoroki, Bakugo and Kirishima reach the buildings, split up and begin yelling for everyone to evacuate. They briefly explain whats happening and panic ensues. Students begin scrambling out the door and screaming, some even crying.

Class A was the last dorm Kirishima informed.

They decided not to tell them who was leading the villains. It would slow them down. They didn't understand, and wouldn't be able to.

"What?!" Ochco exclaimed as she got up quickly. "How is this happening?!"

"What's going on?" Momo asked urgently.

"Where's the teachers?" Iida asked as he stood up.

Denki looked at Kirishma with pleading eyes for some sort of explanation. 

Everyone stared at him waiting for something unlike the other courses and classes that merely listened.

Kirishima took a panicky breath. "I don't know, but they have a bomb, please... Please we have to go now if you don't want to die!" Kirishima yelled at them all with urgency. They all stared at him, before rising an running out the door without another word to him. Relief flooded him, until he ran out the door and saw true horrors.

He walked outside to the edge of the white wall, where all the students of UA stood, not moving.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! GO!" Bakugo yelled pushing through the crowd.

"We cant! We can't go through!" Someone random yelled.

A shrill voice shouted "It shocks is and doesn't let us through!"

Some sort of force field. People used their quirks and yelled as they tried to get through. No avail.

The three pushed their way back where the class of A stood and looked scared for their lives, not moving. They joined their class, and looked at all of them. Scared.

"We... We're going to die." Mina said shakily before tears rolled down her face.

Shoto stepped forward "Hey, we're heroes, it's going to be-"

"Fine?" A mysterious voice interjected. All eyes darted to the source and saw a man with a hand covering his face standing in front of a giant clan of villains. "Is that what you were going to say?" He tilts his body a flings his arms down.

All voices went silent as they stared at the villains.

Then,  A smoke cloud emerged before them, and out stepped something no one wanted to see.

Smiling ear to ear was Izuku Midoriya. "Pity that you're wrong." He said with menace as he stood in front of the group of vigilantes.

Everyone's breathing seemed to halt, as they stared at the familiar face of UA. All the upper classmen remembered him, and the under classmen had only heard stories of a brave boy who did everything he could to protect his friends.

Class A, couldn't move. No one could. It was as if gravity stopped working, or worked to strongly. Their body was weighed down completely.

Midoriya sighed in disappointment. "Come on people, this is a pretty luke warm response! Hey dumb asses! I'm backkkkkkkkkkk!" The leaned forward and held his arms out waiting for a response. None came. He stood up again and tugged on his gloves. "Fine, you best be shutting the fuck up while I explain what's happening to you. If you talk, I will literally send a knife through your skull, Okay?" No one spoke.

Midoriya smiled. "I'm Deku, if you haven't met me. A villain, obviously. Used to go here actually to become a hero. That clearly didn't work out... Anyways, enough about me." He servayed the crowd seeing all the familiar faces. Ochaco looked like she was going to die of shock. She thought he was dead after all. "Anyways, there's a bomb somewhere in the school. A very powerful bomb yours truly designed. What you have here is a quirk barrier. Basically if you have a quirk, you can't enter or leave."

"Except for us." Shigaraki interjected. Deku slowly turned his head around with wide eyes and a smile that said 'bitch what the fuck'

"#1 What the fuck did I say about no talking until I was done Shiga-san? And #2 No." He watched as the villains faces turned confused.

Mumbling erupted among the heroes and villains making his eye practically twitch in anger. 

"The only reason we got in is because I had an override password I entered for X amount of seconds! I am the only one who knows it so shut up!" Deku yelled over everyone. The only person who didn't look panicked was the young brown haired boy, and no one knew why.

"Hey Midoriya!" Someone yelled from the hero side. Midoriya's eyes darted tot he side to look who had called out his old last name. He saw purple hair and baggy eyes step forward. "Why don't you just let us go?"

Midoriya smiled and snapped his fingers. The little boy ran forwards with a note book and a sharpie.

Trying to get the password out of me? Don't think I've forgotten your dirty little tricks, Shinso.

Shinso cursed to himself. "Well why don't you stop being a coward and come at me like a man? Finish what we started at the sports festival."

Izuku's eyes widened with his smile, and he pulled out a blade, rushing forwards and driving the blade into the purple haired boys leg. Shinso crumbled to the ground and screamed out in pain. Blood slowly dripped down his leg, and the students all seemed to cower in on themselves, getting away from Midoriya.

"What?" Midoriya yelled out to them. "Afraid this will happen to you? Don't push my buttons and just cooperate. Death will be upon all of us soon."

Shigaraki lunged forward, a hand outstretched "You son of a bitch!" He yelled at Deku. Deku side stepped avoiding his touch. Shigaraki looked at him and shook with rage. "You lied... you tricked us!"

Deku shook a finger. "No no no, I didn't. I never said that we'd escape, did I? We never planned that far, YOU assumed. Your foul, not mine." He paused and opened up his arms. "Do you really want this murder on your hands Shiga-san? If we did want it, then what's the point? We'd be hunted down and killed, and that's no noble way to die. We gotta go out with a real bang... literally."

At this point, everyone felt fear. The fear of Deku. The boy that was going to kill them all. Their dead bodies at his cold dead hands. No one to be convicted. No one to be blamed. Just death and sorrow.

Izuku looked at everyone around him, no certain expression. Just observing. "Wow, you all look so hurt. God, lighten up. Just think about the world after you're gone. Do you really want to be a part of that bullshit?"

Everyones eyes were on Deku. Angry. None of the villains had expected to die today.

Izuku, Pissed off at literally everyone for being so snobby and ungrateful. He was doing them a favor. The people who had taken him in when no one else would were upset. He was saving them form the horrors of the corrupted world and they were upset. He didn't know why. They would only be hurt if they lived on...

With rage in his eyes he turns to the smoke villain.

"Kurogiri, Take me to the roof of UA. If you do, I'll let you escape." The smoke villain hesitates but it's the best chance he has at living, so he complies and opens a portal for the green haired villain.

Bakugo then moves. "DEKU!" He yells and lunges forward with an explosion in hand, but the boy and the portal are already gone by the time he gets there. All the heroes erupt in chatter and the villains do too. There's no point in attacking each other.

The villains were betrayed and the heroes were screwed.

Bakugo was on his knees, staring at the ground, slumped over. He was really going to die.

He didn't know what to do. 

How can you save others when you can't even save yourself?

~~~

Part three in a few hours. Finale. Be ready.