Chapter 11- The Spiders Web

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IF YOU ARE A BAKUDEKU SHIPPER!!!!!!

Thanks and enjoy.

~~~

"So do we have a plan?" Shoto asked the blonde and red head.

"I don't think we-" Kirishima began

"Simple, we find the villain base and explode those mother fuckers." Bakugo said with a toxic smile making tiny explosions in his palms. Some things never change.

"Not... That. Any other, better plans?" Todoroki asked.

"Well, he said that night was his debut right? Which means we should keep an eye out for any other criminal activity involving a boy that matches his description, then we conveniently show up at the crime scene and..." Kirishima  pauses "Yeah that's all I've got."

Shoto shurgs "It's better than nothing I guess."

Bakugo twitched in rage, his face contorting in disgust "You half and half bastard, that's a shitty ass plan."

"Watch your language." Kirishima stated pulling a shirt over his bandaged torso, mainkg Bakugo promptly flip him off.

"We don't have time for this..."

"IF YOU'D LET ME TALK-" Bakugo yelled, clenching his fists tightly holding himself back "You'd know I have access to a police scanner."

Both Shoto and Eijiro had a bewildered look on  their face.

"How?" Shoto asked right as Eijiro stated "That's illegal!"

Katsuki waved them both off "It's what I used to do for fun as a kid. Get all the latest and greatest hero action." He said sarcastically.

"That's really dumb of you." Shoto said bluntly, leaning against the wall. 

"WHO YOU CALLING DUMB?!" The explosive boy yelled once again. Hell, Shoto didn't know how Kirishima wasn't deaf. 

Katsuki Bakugo hadn't changed much from when they were all 15. He still had an inflated ego, an explosive personality, he was loud, and rude as hell. But no one would change him. He's matured a little, but he's the same person deep down and that's comforting to everyone. 

Shoto Todoroki no longer struggles talking to his class mates. He's actualy become decently close with most of them, being able to hold conversations and such. He's still a little awkward but who isn't?

Eijiro Kirishima is just as supportive as he's always been, if not more now. He's always got his classmates backs in any situation and he was of course the only person there for Bakugo when Midoriya went missing. He manages to see the good inside anyone, even Katsuki.

This may not look like much of a rescue team but they were in fact one of the best. They would bring Izuku home. There's no question about it.

~~~

The three young villains walked together, weapons out. One argued with the other, one wouldnt shut up, and another stayed silent.

"Why so serious Dabi?" The green haired villain asked.

"Oh you know, just the fact that I had to take your annoying ass with us."

"Well, it is frowned upon to pounce on their 'prized possession'" Izuku purred and Dabi cringed. When they had been discovered, Dabi on Izuku, (Not the way you think, stop it), Tomura had gotten all up in Dabi's face screaming about how Deku was their prized possession and how he wasn't allowed to hurt him. Izuku, blood on his face, had stood up and smiled at Dabi, wiping away the blood slowly like the little bastard he was.