Chapter 1-In This World

In this world there isn't always a happy ending. In this world dreams aren't always recognized. In this world people a can be left tattered and torn. In this world breaking is a part of living.

In this world, there is no fairness.

~~~~~

3 years ago

For the first time, class 1-A is dead silent as Mister Aizawa enters the room.

They hadn't been to school in over 2 weeks because of what happened. Even though it was never addressed directly... everyone knew what had happened. The horrors that had occurred right under their noses...

An empty desk, no one would go near, sat against the window. The desk seemed to absorb the light that entered the room through the wall of windows. 

No one knew what to say. The once chatty and excited young hero class, had fallen faces and flushed cheeks. No one dared to breathe a single word.

Aizawa scanned the room and saw the pained expressions of all his students, he could see this was affecting them all, some harder than others.

After a few minutes Katsuki stood up from his desk, rather loudly, and began to walk out of the room.

"I can't do this." And then he was gone. Aizawa knew he should've stopped him but... It was best to just let him go.

The class watched Bakugo go quietly, their heads and eyes lazily following him, only to be brought back to staring at their own desks in sadness.

Finally, Iida spoke up.

"Sir, with all due respects, can we please either address the elephant in the room, or proceed with out lesson? Sitting here silently left to our own thoughts is doing no one any good..." His voice had it's own falter and softness to it. Not the typical voice Tenya would use when addressing Mister Aizawa. This one was still polite, but lonely and lost.

"I agree Iida. Thank you. I think it would be best for me to address the current scenario."

He could feel the tension in the classroom rise to an almost suffocating amount. 

"As I'm pretty sure you all know, something occurred a couple weeks ago involving one of your classmates." Aizawa saw everyone staring up at him waiting for him to say something. Even Aizawa wasn't pleased with his broadness. He took a deep breath and continued.

"Izuku Midoriya was a beloved classmate of all of you. He was smart, caring, and one of the best students I've ever had. He did anything and everything to get to where he wanted to be, and what happened is unfortunate. The police have no leads, no signs, and not much hope. But..."

The class practically stared daggers at Aizawa, hanging onto his every word. 

"There is one piece of evidence. A note, Found four days ago in Izuku's room, which it hadn't been there before. I can't tell you what it said but, Presumably it was left by Midoriya. He's alive, or so they think. I am very sorry about what happened, but there was nothing you all could've done. Izuku was-"

"Izuku IS." A voice said from the doorway. Bakugo. "HE'S NOT FUCKING DEAD!" He yells as he talks a forceful step into the room. Aizawa recoils slightly at the visible pain burning in Katsuki's eyes. There are no tears but the tears are replaced with burning spite and annoyance. Still pain, but a different kind.

"I'm sorry Bakugo. Please, take your seat. It was a mistake." He remembered what principle Nezu had told him that morning.

Keep the students calm. We'll figure it out. We don't need an incident like last time a student was taken.