Merry Christmas My Fellow Weebs!

So! It's almost Christmas and I just would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Hanuka, Kwanzaa or anything in between! Thank you for all the support and kindness, and I will hopefully be updating soon! No chapter until after Christmas because my family expects me to spend time with them, so yeah.

I need one thing from you guys though: are any of you triggered by my irregular update schedule? My life is hella busy but I really wanna provide content for all you guys and gals. I'm very sorry if I don't post enough, but I never intended to continue this book when it was first started as it was merely a random idea I had. But here we are. 2k+ READS! WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW AHFJJLSKHAKJDLJALFHLKA!

THAT'S INSANE!!! Thank you all so much, I know compared to some books 2K isn't a lot, but hell, I was shook at 70 reads lol. I could never explain my eternal gratitude towards you guys so thank you for the 100th time. I will never ever stop thanking you guys.

Always feel free to make head canons of this book, art, music or anything at all as I don't believe this book fully belongs to me but the community. I never want you to stop commenting and I'll reply to your comments as much as I can for as long as I can.

Now, Tododeku. I'm sorry to any of you who were disappointed that this was a tododeku book, but if you don't like it don't read it. I won't judge you for what you do or don't ship and all I ask is you don't judge me. Thanks.

Well I think that's all for now! I love you all and appreciate every single one of you!

Thanks for making the beginning of this journey memorable.

~Rin