Chapter 16-Stimulus

Okay here's the tea everyone:

!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING FROM NOW ON!!!!!

If you are sensitive to anything harsh, please, cease form reading.

This story will be dealing with harsh subjects from now on that may not be suitable for everyone.

I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable but the story will continue to get darker and darker. No spoils but it gets bad.

Please, decide for yourself what you can handle. You have been warned and this is the only warning I will give.

~~~

Things had barely settled down with the whole thing with Uraraka. Todoroki had told Kirishima and Bakugo about it to which Bakugo cursed at the mere thought of 'Round face' getting involved.

The three boys had been listening diligently to the police scanner since Uraraka's run in with the green haired boy. Nothing had come up. 

It was extremely dis heartening to go the entire day without a single word of action. Nothing from the entire league of villains or 'Deku'.

In the eventing, Todoroki got a text and told the other tow he had to go.

"But what if somehting happens?" Bakugo had asked.

Todoroki sighed. "Nothing will. Nothing has all day."

And then he left.

This left Kirishima and Bakugo completely alone in Kirishima's bedroom.

Todoroki left about an hour ago, and they were both still silently searching their phones.

All of the sudden, Kirishima sighed and threw his phone onto the bed.

"Bakugo?' Kirishima began quietly. "What are we even going to do?"His voice was low and almost... solemn.

Bakugo shifted his glance onto the red haired boy. "About what?" 

"This entire project! We can't tell Mr. Aizawa our former classmate who is thought to be dead, is a villain and stabbed me! That would probably go on really bad."

The blonde blinks as he ponders this statement. What were they going to do? Kirishima was right. 

"We..." Bakugo begins, and then shrugs. "Lie I guess."

Something twitched on Kirishima's face.

"Lie? Oh yeah because we're getting really fucking good at that, now aren't we?" Kirishima snaps. The red haired boy is usually no bark, no bite but today... Somethings different. 

Bakugo made a face of confusion. "What the hell is your problem?"

"My problem? Okay, MY problem is the fact that we're 18 year old boys trying to stop a villain who obviously has enough power to take us out! He owned all three of us!" Kirishima had this look on his face that set the other boy off. A look he had never seen burn in Kirishima's eyes was so forward and passionate.

"So, we'll just try harder! What the fuck has gotten into you?! You were all for it a little while ago! You were ready to bring him home!" Bakugo's voice was rising slowly. He really didn't want to fight about this but...

"Try harder? yeah okay, this isn't some video game, we don't just level up! We don't get to respawn! When we're gone we're gone! Done! Dead!"

"And so what?! What's the big deal?! You want to be a hero don't you? They deal with this kind of shit all the time! They fight villains every day-"