Chapter 19- The Good Ending

No this isn't the end of the book. Read and you'll find you what the title means.

~~~

"Youuuu" Bakugo growled his eye twitching a bit, as he walked into Kirishima's room once again.

When Todoroki had said he feared what Bakugo would say when he returned, was valid. 

The look on Bakugo's face was a mix of confusion, disbelief, and murderous intentions. Of course, Shoto could be reading him wrong, but being Bakugo, he doubted it.

"YOU LET HIM OUT?!" He screamed, his hands crackling with an explosion. And there it was.

"He had to use the bathroom, Bakugo." Which wasn't completely a lie. Midoriya was int he bathroom, although he had just entered. Todoroki decided not to tell Bakugo about him escaping on his own.

Although, it hardly mattered. The explosive teen would freak either way.

Todoroki had never been good with Bakugo losing his shit, that was Kirishima's job. He had always been able to calm the blonde down and it was really fucking weird. So naturally, Todoroki wished Kirishima was there, as he had not yet returned form his shower and break.

"YOU CAN'T JUST LET A VILLAIN LOSE!" He grabbed the front of Todoroki's shirt, in a threatening way.

"I assure you, he's only using the bathroom." Shoto repeated. If only Bakugo listened.

The blonde threw his head to the side. "OI DEKU! GET OUT OF THERE SO WE CAN CUFF YOU AGAIN, YOU PIECE OF SHI-"

"Bakugo-"

The toilet flushed "One second Kacchan! I just gotta was my hands." And then the sink turned on.

Todoroki looked at Bakugo smugly. "Told you."

Bakugo huffed angrily and shoved Todoroki away, letting go of his shirt.

So the two waited a minute and the green haired boy emerged.

He brushed past them both in the cramped room, and straight onto the bed, holding out his wrists.

"Cuff me, bitches." He said with a smile.

~~~

Kirishima, walked down to the main commons, his hair dripping and not styled up. He was hoping to grab some snacks and hurry back to his room but it seemed as if all the other students wouldn't permit it.

"Kirishima!" A high pitched voice yelled. Kirishima turned and saw Mina run towards him, arms stretched out wide.

It was in that moment of panic, where he casually placed his hand over his now healing stab wound, trying to protect it from impact. The pink skinned girl engulfed him in a tight hug.

Denki Kaminari walked up to the two of them. "Kirishima, Where have you been bro?" 

"Yeah, you left us hanging for a few days. We haven't seen you at all." Sero adds.

Kiri had never been good at lying. He had always felt extremely bad about it, and felt that lying was 'unmanly'.

Mina finally let go and looked at him with questioning eyes, much as the other two. 

Now, Eijiro had felt bad about what he was doing but felt even worse now.

"Well... You know the group project thing... Bakugo and Todoroki are super hard core about it, So we've really been working hard. Either that or I've been hanging out with Bakugo. Sorry guys." He instantly regretted mentioning Bakugo at all.

"That explains why we haven't seen Baku-bro in a few days either. It just sucks." Kaminari placed his hands in his pockets and looked down.

"Yeah..." Sero added with a frown.