Chapter 18- I Could Never

Hey, I'm not dead (Completely). The trimester just ended for me and I like to think I KICKED ASS. Finals took the last will to live I had, though. Literally, I haven't left my house in like three days. I refuse.

Okay, that was really random, but enjoy the chapter.

~~~

A large group of students sit in the common area, sprawled on couches. Almost all of class A was there, except for a select few. Mainly, Kirishima, Todoroki, Bakugo, and some random others.

Mina, leaned back onto the couch and had her arms thrown over her head. "Man! We never get to see those three anymore! It's like they're always gone."

Every one knew exactly who she was talking about. The group of three.

Iida pushed up his glasses and stood. "Maybe they are putting lots of work on their group project! Putting their studies before their fun much as you all should be doing!"

Every one rolled their eyes and groaned, before Denki smiled and pointed at Iida.

"Well hey, you're hanging out with us. You aren't studying."

Iida had this look on his face of sheer horror. "You're right! As the class rep I feel I have failed to set an example."

Sero sighed. "Don't be so serious about it Iida. It's no big deal."

Some other people join into the conversation, laughing and joking, while a pink cheeked girl sits on the other side of the room looking out the window.

Tsu sees this, and makes her way over to the girl.

"Ochaco? Why aren't you talking to everyone? Is everything okay?" She puts a finger under her lip as she speaks, as she usually does.

"Oh, Tsu. No I'm okay. Just thinking." She grins at the girl and then looks back out the window.

"...Okay." Tsu says sitting down next to her. It's best not to push people who don't want to be pushed. 

So the two sit in silence for only a moment.

"Do you remember how Deku used to write in his notebook?" Uraraka (IT TOOK ME THREE MINUTES TO GET HER NAME RIGHT AKJHSLDL) spoke up. "Or how he used to mutter to himself, and get really embarrassed and flustered when someone pointed it out? How he used to apologize a lot, and smile, and how he was kind to every one he met? how he wanted to help people..."

Tsu looked at the brown haired girl. "Why are you thinking about him all of the sudden?" Not that Tsu didn't think about him, but this is something odd to be this upset about three years later.

"No reason really except-" She stops herself. "I wonder what it would be like if he hadn't been taken. If he had the chance to become the number one hero like he dreamed."\

"He did add a lot to our class... It's still a little strange not having him here, I guess." Tsu said with uncertainty. For most, they had gotten over it, not fully, but enough. 

Uraraka sighed. "Sorry for being weird about it. I just wish he was here sometimes. Like... Here. In the dorms. With us."

"Yeah." Tsu agreed. "Me too."

~~~

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS DEKU!" Bakugo yelled.

At this point every ones patience was wearing thin of this snarky little villain. It had been hours since he'd first arrived, and the three boys were all exhausted, hungry, and honestly needed a refresher.

But they couldn't leave him here alone.

"Bakugo, please don't yell at him, you're giving everyone a headache." Kirishima rubbed his eyes, and pleaded for Bakugo to also quiet down.