Epilogue

Logan/Luca on the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Logan, it's your second day of kindergarten and you were sent home" I look down disappointed.

"Momma listen, a boy came towards my Lego house. Mine momma not his mine and he started adding his own pieces in. No one touches my Lego house" He stubbornly states.

"At kindergarten we share and that 'boy' is your twin brother, he was helping you build it"

"In kindergarten momma family is left at the door" He responds.

"Family does not get left at the door. You are twins, you will always connect. Now go hug your brother and say sorry" I command.

"I did nothing wrong momma" Stomping his foot on the ground.

"Yeah? Tell that to your brothers bruised face"

"Fine I will" Agreeing he runs towards his brother who is sitting on the stool with an ice pack on his face.

"Luca remove the cover for your bruise I want to speak to it" Logan demands. Luca looks confused at his brother before slowly removing the ice pack.

"I did nothing wrong, now tell momma that" He orders.

"Logan you know that isn't what I meant" I laugh at my little boy.

"Luca, you are my brother and we may be twins maybe but when we step through that door I leave you behind" He declares. Luca nods weakly in response.

"Logan, stop it. Don't speak to Luca like that, he is your brother and he is most definitely your twin. Identical for that matter. Apologise properly or you can expect to be in your room for the rest of the night" I warn.

"Well momma I choose my room, I will not apologise for saying it how it is" He answers and storms up to his room.

You'd be surprised that he is only 4. Giving birth to both of them was painful, Luca was born first and that's when I wanted to give up but 4 minutes later Logan decided it was his time. One thing for sure is Cameron missed the birth of Logan. Why?

\\Flashback//

"Mr Dallas, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The doctors asks.

"Yeah" He responds.

"Cameron, it looks disgusting down there. Just let the doctor cut it" I beg.

"No I want to do it, don't worry" He assures. Just as he was about to cut it his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he was down.

\\End Flashback//

To this day he still tells everyone the doctor elbowed him in the face which caused him to black out but we all know the truth in that room.

"Hey love, how's your cheek?" I ask rubbing his cheek softly with the pad of my thumb.

"I didn't know I wasn't allowed to touch it momma, I thought we could just play with the Lego like we do at home but he shouted at me and hit me here" Luca cries pointing to his cheek.

"I know baby, Logan didn't mean to hit you. He loves you" I tell him.

"He doesn't, if he did why would he hit me? Nobody wants to be friends with me there, I don't want to go back"

"It's only your second day, you'll make friends and we will get Logan to be nicer okay?"

"Okay" He mumbles.

"Good, love you baby"

"Love you too momma" He kisses my cheek and runs towards his play room.

"Hey baby" Cameron shouts from the front entrance.

"Kitchen"

Arms wrap around my waist and I'm pulled in to the chest of my husband. Yes we did get married, two years ago with our sons as the ring bearers.

"Can you go speak to Logan"

"Why?"

"He punched Luca, just remind him about them being twins and that they are best friends at home and at kindergarten. Luca was crying" I stress.

"I'll fix it don't worry. How was your day?" He asks kissing my shoulder a few times.

"It was good until I got a phone call to come pick up my son, how was yours?"

"It was okay, I got a new assistant"

"A girl assistant?" Trying to keep the jealousy down.

"No a boy assistant" His mouth quirks up as he knows I'm jealous.

"Oh well that's good" I lie. That's freaking amazing is what I really wanted to say.

"Yeah just good. Dad is coming round tonight to look after the twins so we can have some time alone. That sound good too?" He questions.

"Yes it sounds good" I laugh turning around in his hold to face him.

"Good, you know Scarlett I never thought all this could have happened just because of some stupid gamble"

"But your glad it did?" I ask.

"More than glad, I love you Lettie"

"And I love you Cam" Finishing it off by kissing him.

"Momma" A whisper comes from the door way of our bedroom.

"Yeah?" I whisper back.

"Can I come sleep with you please?" Luca begs.

"Yeah of coarse you can" I push myself away from Cameron's chest much to his protests to make room.

"Up you come" Putting my arms around his waist and putting him in between both of us. Not more than a minute later another whisper comes from the door.

"Momma can I sleep with you?" Logan asks.

"Yes come join us" I agree picking him up and putting him in beside Luca.

"Luca I'm sorry for putting a bruise on your cheek" He whispers putting his arms around Luca.

"I won't talk to you again, I'm sorry" Luca quietly responds.

"No I want you to speak to me. Your my best friend, I'm sorry for being nasty I didn't mean it" He promises.

"So I can speak to you tomorrow?" Luca excitedly asks.

"Yeah we can play cops and robbers" Logan suggests.

Cameron manages to put his arms around the three of us and pulls us closer to him.

"I love you three" Cameron states.

The three of us respond with 'I love you too' and all snuggle in to Cameron. Just before falling asleep Logan speaks up.

"I'm not sure what identical means but I think it means we look the same but momma I'm to sexy for Luca" and that my lovelies is my family.

The Gamble is now over:(!

Thank you guys so so much for reading and voting and everything.

Hope you enjoyed this story.

There will not be a sequel.

Again thank you!!