Chapter 4

I got in to the car and buckled up.

"Hey, hey you don't have to be scared. I'm not going to hurt you" he says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I know I'm just nervous"

"Don't be, now I'm going to explain why it is that I bought you. Okay so I have a son who is the same age as you, Cameron that's his name. No he's not in to drugs or anything like that but he sleeps with a lot of girls, too many girls for that matter and I'm worried for his future, so what your here to do is make him fall in love with you. He has no idea who you are so your story will be I'm a family friend and I'm now looking after you. Now I'm not asking you to be a whore and jump all over him I just want him to feel love and for him to love."

"Okay I will try my best" I say with a smile. "May I see a picture of him?"

"Yes, I think I have one in my wallet". He pulls out his wallet and takes out a picture and hands it over too me. Okay now I know I have been hired but this boy, he is beautiful. I know your not supposed to call boys beautiful but that word is so appropriate for this situation.

"Okay now we best be going" I nod my head and he starts to drive. "Oh I almost forgot" he put his hand in the side door and pulls out a box. "You will need this". I take the box and open it up. I'm amazed. I-it's a iPhone 5s gold. It's amazing, I love it already.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH" I say wrapping my arms around his waist. He lets a chuckle and turns to me.

"It's alright you are doing something really big for me and every teenager needs a phone". I nod.