Chapter 3

"Please don't cry, please" I beg wiping away the tears that are sliding down. As I keep wiping each one a man barges through the door and grabs Isaac away.

"Good luck" he says before the door shut.

-1 week later-

I'm still here but I now have new clothes and new hair. They taught me how to do my hair and how to put make up on. When I was put back in my room they said they would be back soon to take me to speech therapy. I know I shouldn't be excited but I am? After this I will meet the people I will be living with. I will get out this hell hole.

-3 days later-

I now speak very proper. They taught me the hard way though. Every time I would get something wrong they would punch me in the stomach but not hard enough to make a bruise which I guess I was lucky for.

"Rise and shine" someone comes in shining a torch in my face.

"I'm already up dumb ass" I quickly cover my mouth realizing what I just said. Luckily he just ignores it. He takes me to a shower room. I take a shower then blow dry my hair. I pick out an outfit and put it on, he comes back in and takes me to 'the room'. This is the room where I meet the person who bought me, the room that Isaac was talking about. I wait there for a couple of minutes when a man with a full black suit on. He comes towards me.

"Hello I'm Mr Dallas but call me Peter" he says shaking my hand.

"Hello Peter I'm Scarlett, it's a pleasure to meet you" I say very politely. He put his arm around my shoulder and take me towards a parking lot. I was expecting a stupid car being terribly parked but not even close. I came up close to a black Ferrari that was perfectly parked.