Chapter 18

Sleeping next to Cameron has became a routine for me. I have now lived in the Dallas household for 5 and half months now. In that time me and Cameron have been inseparable, we were currently doing online school but Peter(Mr Dallas) has decided it would be best for us to attend school but not public school we are attending private school where we will stay there during the week and return home on weekends. I know very stupid i agree. Fortunately for me and Cameron his dad paid more so our dorms were separate from everyone else and were close to each other.

"I'll still be coming in to your room at night" Cameron assures me.

"Good" I smile.

"We have all the same classes to so that will be great"

"Yup" I agree.

I'm glad Cameron is coming with me but at the same time having every class with him will he actually give me any space? Will he let me make any other friends? well he better. Cameron told me he loved me last month now it would be a very perfect moment if i had said it back but i couldn't i have no idea why i just physically couldn't and Cameron hasn't said it since which i am very thankful for. I do love Cameron don't think i don't.

"Cameron, Scarlett come down stairs please" Peter shouts.

"Now Cameron you will be driving to the school with Scarlett with you and i will see you both on Friday afternoon, enjoy guys i love you both" He hugs us both and we are off to school.

Cameron made a play list for the trip with all my favourite songs on it, he brought all my favourite snacks, drinks, even a Nintendo with all my favourite games. He has one hand on the steering wheel and the other interlocked with mine in my lap. It's time..

"Cameron?" I question.

"Yes?" he turns to look at me quick before turning back to the road.

"I love you" I press kisses to his knuckles. As the words leave my mouth Cameron pulls off to the side of the road and in one quick motion my seat belt is off. Now seated in his lap he brings his lips to mine.

"And i love you" He says before connecting our lips again.

Very short chapter i know. Very busy today:(. If i have more time later there will be another update but you know the plan by now..

Vote

Comment

Share

Also pleasee enjoy!!