Chapter 17

Just reading over my last chapter and i have to admit. It was shit. So for that i just want to apologize. Also that i am going to make this chapter extra long to make up for that terrible one. As i always say ENJOY!!

Scarlett's POV

Admitting one thing right here.. things are definitely not awkward between me and Cameron. After what we done at the forest or whatever you would like to call it we talked through everything. We have admitted we like each other so we can't deny that so for the first time in a long time i am actually happy the smile that is currently still on my face is real and i hope that it always will be and will not have to be forced. Cameron has invited his friend Zac over today so i guess i am making a new friend but Cameron says that i'm not allowed to be alone with him. Zac is here.

"Hey i'm Scarlett" I introduce myself since he's just kinda staring at me.

"Uh yeah uh yeah i mean yeah i'm Zac" he stutters out. Okayy.

"So the pool yeah?" Cameron intervenes. We both agree and are out at the pool.

"Oh yeah Cam i invited Maya over that good yeah?" Zac asks.

"Yeah but remember bro she's like my sister. You can hook up with her but if you break her heart i will break you" Cameron threatens.

When Maya comes i'm the one who answers the door since they were all to lazy to get up.

"Hi you must be Maya, i'm Scarlett" I introduce myself once again.

"Oh thank god" she breathes.

"umm?"

"Sorry i just hate being the only girl but now i have you, I'm gonna call you Scar" she smiles wrapping her arm around my shoulder and pulling us both in direction back to the pool.

"MAYA HAS ARRIVED ASSHOLES" She shouts causing Zac and Cameron to stop whatever they were talking about and turning around to look at us both.

"So time for a nice game of chicken" Zac announces.

"Come on Lettie your on my shoulders" Cameron calls me over. Getting in to the water Cameron ducks under me and pushes himself up getting me on to his shoulders. I squeal gripping one hand on to his shoulder and the other in his hair.

"Warning would have been nice" I grumble

"Sorry baby" He replies.

"Come on love birds let's get this game going, bring it on scar" Maya says growing nearer to me.

"It's on" and that's how we both managed to take down each other at the same time and coming out the water in a laughing fit.

"Wow that worked out great" Cameron comments.

"I'm going to go get some water" I tell them. Going in to the fridge i grab a bottle of water when arms wrap themselves around me. I may not have been with Cameron long but i know what his arms feel like. Turning around i find a smirking Zac.

"What are you doing?" i screech trying to push him off me.

"Don't act like you don't want me Scarlett i see the way you look at me, we don't have to fuck each other we'll just make out" and with him saying that his lips are over mine. Finally after all my pushing he steps away from me but still to close for comfort.

"Wait a little more" he says and shoves his lips back on to mine. Unfortunately this time i'm not as successful to push Zac off me because Cameron already pushed him off me and punched him in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!" Cameron screams at him.

"SCARLETT IS FUCKING MINE I TOLD YOU THAT" Cameron still screaming at the point.

"Wow wow wow, i'm not a freaking object Cameron" I object his statement.

"Shut up Scarlett just shut up" Cameron shouts at me this time. After alot of punches are thrown by both of them Zac finally leaves taking Maya along with him. Not wanting to face Cameron anymore tonight i lock myself in my room. Being prepared from last time i now have a mini fridge in my room consisting of nutella and bottled water. Also having Netflix connected to the tv with my apple tv i wouldn't mind being locked in my room. Obviously Cameron had different ideas because twenty minutes of me walking upstairs later Cameron comes knocking on my door.

""Lettie i'm sorry please just let me in" He begs.

"I need space please just leave me alone" I tell him.

"I can't you know i can't please i'm so sorry baby. You know your not an object. I just mean't your mine as in well your mine but not as an object like i- i don't know okay please just let me see you please" He begs once again.

"Just give me a little bit of space at least till tomorrow" i reply.

"I can't i need to see you now, you know i can't sleep without you" He mumbles. Hearing him say that makes my feet travel to the door and my hand travel to the lock unlocking it. As soon as it's unlocked i step back knowing he will swing the door open and probably hit me. Confirming my thought Cameron rushes in grabbing a hold of my waist and pulling me in to his chest and nuzzling his head in to the crook of my head.

"I'm sorry baby" He whispers in my ear kissing my earlobe gently.

"I just wanted some space Cameron that was all" I tell him softly. He pulls back to look at me and just when i get a good look at him a gasp falls from my lips.

"Cameron why were you crying?" I wipe my thumbs under his eyes making the tears go away.

"I thought i was losing you" He mumbles.

"Cameron your not losing me okay, i was just mad i felt like some sort of object okay but your not losing me" I kiss both his eyelids softly hoping he will let me see his brown eyes.

"I sound so clingy" He admits.

"I don't care, i like you this way" i smile.

"Now as much as i am loving this moment i was just about to watch some American Horror Story you mind?" I question alreay knowing the answer.

"Nope let's watch" he pulls us on to the bed where the nutella is still sitting. Half way through episode 3 Cameron's head ends up in my lap and has now fallen asleep there with me running my hands through his hair.

After about 5 episodes i finally begin to feel sleepy. Not wanting to wake up Cameron i shimmy my way down so my head is level with his chest and snuggle in to him. He pulls me even closer with his arms wrapped around me.

"Goodnight baby" He whispers kissing the top of my head.

Not having the energy to speak i give him a quick kiss to his chest and fall asleep.

So i hope that makes up for last chapter. As you will know by noww..

Vote

Comment

Share

And most of all ENJOYYY!!