Chapter 10

Cameron POV

When I woke up I found something lying on top of me. Looking down I find Scarlett's body sprawled across mine in fetus position. She actually looks adorable with her mouth slightly parted and her eyes screwing a little bit. Even more adorable with my clothes engulfing her small body. Small whimpers come from her, she begins to violently shake. Tears begin to stream down her face.

"Scarlett" I whisper shaking her a little. She just shakes even more.

"Scarlett come on wake up" I shake her more this time. Just like something snaps inside her she jumps up in to sitting position which is her basically straddling me.

"Hey, you okay?" I make sure my voice is low and soft so she isn't scared. She looks down at me with tears still rolling down her cheeks. Shaking her head she makes a move to get off of me when I pull her back In to my chest.

"What was your nightmare about?" Rubbing soothing circles on her back hoping it will calm her down.

"I don't have nightmares" She tries to say but the look in her eyes tells me different.

"I know you have nightmares, you were shaking pretty violently. You can trust me okay" I assure her.

"What time is it?" She asks. I look at the clock and see it's only 10 past 5.

"It's to early for us to be awake" She looks over at the clock and turns back to me.

"I'm gonna go to my room" she says. No she can't leave, wait what?

"No stay here, honestly I was already up anyway just go back to sleep okay?" She nods in agreement and cuddles back in to my chest. Her breathing begins to even out so I know that she's asleep. Not long after I join her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett POV

He knows about the nightmares. That is what is worrying me now not that we're going to have sex today or the fact that I'm still sleeping on top of him. No one can know about the nightmares I knew it was a bad idea sleeping here.

Trying desperately hard to get out of his strong grip but every time I'm even close it tightens again. Looking over at the clock I see it's already noon. Today I'm going skate boarding well at least I hope I can. My direction skills are the worst even with a map. When I look up to see Cameron's face I will admit he is hot like wow but the thoughts of him pretending to be nice so he can get me in bed are still running through my mind. Weird thing though that last night when he was cuddling me in to his chest and the fact that I knew he was there made me feel safe and the nightmares stopped well after the first one obviously. Getting frustrated I decide to go with my only option waking him up.

"Cameron" I poke at his cheek. No response.

"Cameron" Poking both his cheeks now. He groans and tightens his grip even more to the point that breathing is becoming harder.

"Okay let me go I can't breathe" I wheeze out. He loosens his grip but still not enough for me to escape.

"Cameron I need to pee let me go or I will pee on you" I threaten.

"Shut up Scarlett" He groans.

"Cameron I will come back if you just let me go pee" I offer.

"Fine" He huffs but lets me go. Running to the bathroom I do my business and find a spare toothbrush which I use because morning breath doesn't go well with me. When I walk back out Cameron is sitting up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. I make my way slowly over to the door so I can go back to my own room but unfortunately someone up there has it in for me and mind controls Cameron to look over at me.