Chapter 8

Dinner came sooner than I thought meaning I didn't have much time to think about Cameron's 'deal'. What if I do feel something and he doesn't? Oh and one major thing I'm still a virgin. I've had boyfriends but we have never went further than making out. What if he feels something and I don't, all these questions running through my mind. If I do say yes that will kind of make me a slut will it not? Ugh I hate this.

Making my way down to the kitchen I find the women I met earlier running to the fridge and running back to the pot that's currently on the stove.

"Um hi?" I awkwardly say. She looks round surprised.

"Oh Scarlett I'm guessing your down for dinner. I made some soup but if you don't like soup I can make you something else I just never know what people eat now and-" I interrupt her rambling.

"No no I like soup thank you er.." I trail off realising I don't even know her name.

"Maria, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier" She says sheepishly.

"It's okay, do you know where Cameron's room is?" I ask.

"Oh no, no one is allowed in Cameron's room he doesn't like it" Warning me.

"Well good thing we became friends then I just need some directions, I won't tell him you told me don't worry" I know we aren't friends but she doesn't know that.

"Okay fine, it's on the third floor second door on the left" She directs me.

"Thank you Marie" I squeal and began my journey up the floors. Third floor come on.

After what felt like a year later I made it to his floor. Debating wether to knock or just walk in. Going with the second option I walk in.

"Eww what the hell, your about to have dinner CAMERON" I screech.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He quickly covers himself up. Yes I just walked in to Cameron using his hands on himself.

"I came to talk to you I didn't know you were doing well that" He gets up in all his nakedness and puts on a pair of boxers.

"Well why didn't you knock?" That is actually a good question.

"Sorry I didn't know, I was just coming to talk" I put my hands up in mock surrender.

"Okay let's talk in the movie room" He gestures to the door. The movie room is totally awesome.

"Wow, I want one of these" Looking at it in awe.

"You obviously haven't checked out your floor then. You have everything I do" He says.

"Holy shit, okay come on let's talk" I sit down on one of the bean bags which Cameron does too.

"So we will just cut to the chase yes or no to the offer?"

"No we have to talk about this I have some worries. Don't interrupt me until I'm done. What if I feel something and you don't? what If you feel something and I don't? also if I do say yes will this not make me a slut?" I finish. Hoping he actually understood that because I was talking so fast.

"Okay first if one of us feel something and the other doesn't we work that out together. Also your not a slut we will call it experimenting if that makes you feel better?"

"Can I get till tomorrow to decide?" I debate.

"Yeah whatever you want just think about this and Scarlett you aren't a slut for wanting to do this just remember that" He smiles and I leave the room.

I have no idea if this nice act is real or fake so we can do this benefits thing.

I know it's not long but will try making the next one longer. Enjoy! Will be updating a few more chapters today:).