Chapter 6

I woke up at 10 this morning. I decided i was going to swim in the indoor pool today. I went to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put my hair up in a messy bun. Now I just have to pick what colour bikini. I'm going to go for the red. With my bikini on I grabbed my sunglasses and walked down to the pool. I swam for about 40 minutes before going outside to sunbathe.

"Who are you?" Someone asked. I turned around to see a tall boy around my age, brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes.

"I'm Scarlett and you are?"

"Cameron, may I ask why you are here?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Aw yes, my dad is a family friend of yours and he couldn't look after me anymore so your dad offered me to stay here"

"Okay, do you mind if I sit with you?"

"Whatever" I say going back to what I was doing. A little later I felt a hand on my thigh. I felt shivers from where the hand was placed to the top of my head. I look down to see it was Cameron's hand. I grab it and take it off. He looks shocked by what I just did which confuses me.

"You don't like my hand being there?" He asks planting a smirk upon his face.

"No I don't like it being on my skin" he just smiles and moves closer towards me. Now his mouth is just inches away from mine. I can feel him breath fan my face.

"What if I do this" he whispers. Before I could question he plants his lips on to mine. He slides his tongue along my bottom lip but I refuse. He bites my bottom lip which make me gasp, he takes the chance to plunge his tongue in to my mouth.