Chapter 22

So since I have still got tonsillitis I'm off school again🎉 and what better way than to update am I right😏??

Sleep

That's one thing I haven't been able to get any of. When Cameron walked out the door he came back two hours later when I was still lying on the couch. Did he speak to me? No he looked at me with hurt and anger in his eyes and went straight to his room. Where am I right now? I'm sitting outside his door waiting for him to at least speak to me.

"Cameron at least let me explain" I cried through the door.

His answer? Never came.

"Fine I will explain out here then just listen to me. I was 12 when my mum was diagnosed with cancer it was only in her lungs at the point 2 years later the cancer had spread basically everywhere and her body just gave up. From her death we got a lot of money I got a lot put in my account but won't be unlocked till I'm 18 so the money we did have was good. That was until my dad began gambling he gambled away everything and eventually all the money was gone. Unfortunately the guy he gambled with sold children, teens whatever to others and he knew my dad had a daughter. Without a thought my dad gave me to him well the guy kinda took me but same thing. I was taught to speak proper and dress and do my hair. That's when I was ready to be sold off to which I was gave to your dad. Your dad told me about you kinda, he told me that he wanted you to fall in love. I thought It would be easy, you fall in love with me I break your heart and leave then you realise that being a player hurts the girls you sleep with. That plan was ruined as soon as I actually met you and we started hanging out I fell in love with you Cameron. You probably don't believe me because I lied to you but I promise you now this isn't a lie. Am I tired right now? Hell yeah I am but I can't sleep without your arms abound me even when we aren't fighting and you aren't there I just can't. I need you. That's the truth no lie in there at all. Please Cameron just open the door" I beg.

A few minutes later I hear the lock being opened. Quickly jumping to my feet I open the door to find a messy haired tear stained face Cameron. Wounding my arms around his neck I pull him closer to me.

"I'm sorry I lied" I murmur is his ear.

"Just please don't lie to me again" he says.

"Promise, I love you Cameron so so much"

"Let's go to sleep" he drags me over to the bed and spoons me from behind.

Yes he didn't say it back but I'm tired and we will probably fight over this tomorrow.

Just before I fall asleep a harsh pinch is on my neck.

"I love you too" he whispers.

"What did you do to my neck?"

"Just marking my territory" he kisses the now mark on my neck.

"Goodnight"

"Night baby, we're speaking in the morning" he demands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby" I feel a hand shake my shoulder. I groan and grab the covers to hide me under them.

"No come on Lettie time to riseee" he takes the covers off me. His lips come down on to mine. My eyes open wide as I look at Cameron before I can respond his lips leave mine.

"Time to speak" he explains. I lay my back against the headboard and sit criss-crossed facing Cameron who's sitting the same way.

"Why did you lie?"

"I had to if I told you I was only here to make you fall in love with me you would keep away from me. You slept with a lot of people cameron your dad told me and girls have feeling but you never cared you would sleep with them then kick them out. It probably crushed them. I'm not judging you don't think I am because I know you have changed and you did fall in love with me. Yes I did plan on leaving after you said you loved me but I didn't I'm still here because I fell in love with you too. My dad wants me back he knows where I am and is planning to come get me but your dad said I'm allowed to stay if I want to. I don't want to stay unless you want me to though but if you don't that's fine because I lied and liars are so stupid and I don't even know why I did but I love you I do I love you so much it hurts to even be away from you but if you want me to leav-" Cameron's lips cover mine stopping me from rambling.

"No your not leaving, never. You stay with me" he orders.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes positive I love you so much"

"I love you t-" before I can finish sick begins to come up my throat. Running to the en suite the sick comes out. Cameron holds my hair back and rubs my lower back. When I finish I stand up and rinse my mouth with the mouthwash. Lying back down beside Cameron he wraps his arms around me.

"You okay?" Concern laced through his voice.

"Yeah it's probably just because of all the crying I have been doing"

4 days later

Oh how wrong I was. Every time food is even mentioned I'm sick. Every morning I have been sick.

"Okay that's it were going to the doctors" Cameron demands as he walks in to the bathroom as I rinse my mouth for the third time today.

"It's just a bug Cameron I'll be fine"

"You said that 2 days ago come on let's go"

"Scarlett Dallas room 6"

"I like the sound of that" Cameron whispers as we make our way to room 6. I chuckle a little as we walk in to find a woman doctor with a clipboard on her lap.

"Hello Ms Dallas, what seems to be the problem?" She asks.

"Call me Scarlett and there's nothing wrong I have just been sick a few times but this guy over here forced me to come"

"No no she has been sick at least 5 times a day and hasn't eaten anything for the past 4 days" Cameron informs her.

"Let me just check a few things, is that okay?"

" I guess" she leads me over to the bed. She checks my heartbeat and then begins to feel my stomach.

"Any pain at all?"

"No"

"Let me check your weight" I stand in the weight boards as the numbers begin to change.

"What is your usual weight?"

"Just under 5 pounds"

"Well you have definitely put on weight, Mr Dallas would you mind stepping outside for a few minutes" Cameron walks over to me gives me a small kiss and walks out the room.

Laying back down on the bed I feel my top being lifted up and a cold wet substance land on my stomach.

"Wow that's cold" I shiver.

"Wait why are you giving me an ultrasound?" Confused? Very.

"Scarlett these are your babies" she turns the screen towards me where I see two babies on the screen.

"Congratulations your pregnant with twins"

No fucking way.

Thank you so much for reading my book it means loads. Please enjoy annnnd

Vote

Comment

Share

Thankyou!