Honeymoon, Vincent X Rachel *Lemon

( Rachel pov)

"Where are we," I gasp over Vincent's lips. We barely got to our honeymoon, before he kissed me deeply. "Does it matter now that we are here," He nibbled my neck making me shiver, " I want you~" "I'm all yours," I tug his head back by his hair kissing him with need. We've been innocently flirting , and the sexual tension increases at that moment. "Vincnet," I gasp when he picked me up carrying me to the bedroom with a large bed. I nibble at his neck having anticipated this moment from the first time we met. Sex outside of marriage was looked down on, so we haven't done a single thing. Now that the fire and passion was built in sexual tension. Our hands couldn't find each other fast enough, undressing each other quickly with need. "Vincnet, " I moan feeling his fingers explore my pussy. My lips part in silent pleasure when he circles my clit. "O-Oh my," I pant. I spread my legs wider only to be backed up onto the bed. I found myself pinned to the bed under him. The tension in my lower abdomen built in a whole other way as he rubbed my clit faster. His lip nibble at my earlobe. His hand worked even faster yet. "VINCENT," I cry out my hips lifting into his touch. Pleasure overflows my body making me writhe and moan under him. Gripping his shoulder's in bliss I'm only aware of him thrusting into by the sharp pain making my breath catch. Like the gentleman he is, he stays still for me. Ever so slowly the pain was fading. To buy time he kisses me deeply taking my mind off of it. His tounge traced my lips gently before entering his new territory. Licking , nibbling and sucking. Capturing my moans of arousal. "You even better than I imagined, " he groans thrusting once, but stopped when I whinched a bit," let me in my love." I try to relax, to ground myself just a bit to the fact he owned every part of me. He always would hold a peice of me, and in return I held a true part of him as well. "Rachel, " he groans moving this time without my bodies resistance. "Mmm," I bite my lip gripping the sheet under me. Thusting into me sweetly had my nerve endings jolting with hot painful, but blissful pleasure.

( Vincnet pov)

She was so tight taking my whole length into her. Rachel moan's gripping my shoulder's tighter. Lifting her pelvis I drive deeper into her. My eye's nearly role in the back of my head feeling her bare pussy clench around me in response. Biting my lip I drove onto her a bit roughter making her breasts jiggle under me with the force of it. Letting my hand's wonder her beautiful breasts I inhale her lovely scent. Loving how this woman grounded me in my crazy life. She was my drug, the light in the darkness. "Harder ," she begs. Placing her legs over my shoulders I thrust harder pressing those gorgeous legs into her chest. "Yes," she moan's tangling her finger's into my hair. I don't let up driving into her faster. I was getting close , so fucking close. Her hips jolt when I moved slightly forward. "Ah!" I stay in that position thrusting harder. She was nearly screaming with pleasure. Her walls start to get tighter around me. So fucking tight around me. Rachel came , her pussy pulling me with her as I sink deep inside her in bliss. Spreading my seed deep inside her our cries of each others names echo through our honeymoon house. Still raw with new emotions from our first round ,I move inside her still hard. "I dont think I can," she moans but didn't stop me. Her hips move to meet me, this time slowly. Not building it to hard and lustful, but slow and loving. "I love you, " I capture her lips in a passionate kiss. Her hands press on my chest. Listening to her body language I roll on my back taking her with me. Our lips never breaking. I moan into her mouth as she rolled her gorgeous hips on me. Taking her time to get used to it, and find a slow rhythm. Nothing in my life could compare to the sight before me as she leaned back. Her hands on my chest. Those perfect breasts bouncing with her effort's. How my cum coated my shaft with her sweet nectar, as she glides me inside her. The burn of slow pleasure was building to something more. I lazily lick at her tight buds using my elbows to prop me up just enough to do so. Those lovely hands slide up my chest to my shoulders and into my hair. Rolling a bud around in my mouth I earn a whimper. "Vincnet, " Rachel's usal soft tone was full of pleasure, " I need more." She knew I was closer than she was. Reachin down taking my weight all on one elbow I rub her clit with 2 fingers. One one either side. Her mouth feel open, her walls quivering. We reach the blissful peak once more before collapsing. My cock still deep inside her as after quivers milk every last drop of what I had to offer. She nuzzled her head into the base of my neck not bothering to break our connection. A peaceful silence followed, slowly letting our night drift off as we fall asleep spent in each others arms.