Trapped part 2 Claude ,Sebastian X Reader *lemon

(You pov)

Serving Elizabeth wasn't all bad until she wanted to dress me. She gave me orders on how I would dress when 'on shift' for the manor. Her parents took little to no notice of me assuming that the last girl quit. I wouldn't have doubted it either. There was a party going on at Ciels Manor , and Lizzy wanted to go. She allowed me freedom of picking my dress. I knew if I displeased her she was gonna change me anyway. I put on a (color) dress that I loved. It was just enough for Elizabeth. When arriving at the party I helped my lady inside. "I'm surprised you're even back here," Sebastian smiled slyly having walked up behind me. "And destroy my contract," I asked not looking back ," after what I went through?" "You enjoyed every last second," Claude said appearing put of nowhere. "I would say she still broke the rules," Sebastian said looking at Claude. "Breaking the rule's are not acceptable," Claude said pushing his glasses up and looked at Sebastian. My eyes grew wide. Swiftly they grabbed me pulling me into a carriage. Claude had his hand over my mouth as Sebastian lead the horses some place. "If you fight back," Claude told me ," your not obeying her order." He knew the look I was giving him. "The 'punishment' isn't over until she says its over," he smirked ," and she ordered you to take it." The door opened and they took me out. This time we where at an abandoned house. My clothes were taken off and put aside. This time web held me in place bounding my hands and legs. Demonic web was harder to break, and would hurt more if I were to attempt. "So what exactly is my punishment then," I asked. "Our slave," Claude and Sebastian said at the same time. "Sex slave," I couldn't help but look over their demonic bodies. "Entirely," Sebastian said getting under me. He began to lick and suck at my clit. "Either with us," Claude said coming loser playing with my breasts," or separately as we please." Claude then took my nipple into his mouth. I felt Sebastian's tongue penetrate me. A groan slipped through my lips. Claude then gripped the web moving it to his will not having the slightest trouble. I was now bent over, Sebastian still licking and tonguing me. Before I had a chance to do anything else Claude shoved his shaft into my mouth. I suck on the head making him groan. He wanted more, but I had other ideas. I wanted them to be as rough as they had been last time. I wanted to drive them crazy, and have my own fun. Claude was having none of it and thrusted into my mouth causing the head to hit the back of my throat. He shoved himself into my throat as Sebastian had fun teasing me. I closed my eyes as Sebastian thrusts three fingers into me. Not giving a care as he sucked on my clit. Thrusting into into my throat and out again would have gagged almost any human. He knew that it would take alot for a female demon to gag. Sebastian grew bored and switched Claude places. Instead of foreplay he thrusts right into me. Sebastian smiled his evil little smile before shoving himself into my mouth. With each thrust of the two demons I was getting cut by the web ever so slightly. Claude grabbed my hips thrusting harder. The more he thrust the more I wanted to moan. I couldn't with Sebastian thrusting into my throat or I know for sure that I would gag. A groan left Sebastian as my tongue licks at his balls. "How about we do what we did last time," Sebastian groaned looking at Claude. "It will be much easier with my web," Claude groans before slapping my ass. They pulled out and I moan. I was able to catch my breath as the web was moved so my legs and arms were out of their way. "SHIT," I gasp as they thrust into me. Claude into my pussy and Sebastian into my ass. Having traded from the last time, as if they had already talked over everything. They were tormenting me as they thrust slowly. Almost painfully slowly as I craved for them. They knew I liked it last time. Was this their plan? To get me to crave what they the last time? I whimper gripping the web that held me. "Seems like she's getting impatient," Claude said against my breasts teasing them with his warm breath. "But this is still punishment," Sebastian said reaching around rubbing my clit in small slow circles. "Please ," I beg suddenly. "What was that," Claude asked before biting my nipple. "Please," I beg again, and Sebastian rubs my clit faster. Sebastian nibbles on my earlobe ," come again?" "FUCK ME HARDER," I cry out. That did it, and they plowed me. My back arches as my clit was being roughly played with while my breast were being tugged. The faster they thrust the rougher they got. I found myself moaning rather loudly. One of their hands covered my mouth as they enjoyed themselves. I whimper into the hand as I got close. "Don't do it," Claude moans into my other ear the one Sebastian wasn't sucking on my earlobe. I began to shake holding it back. It was sweet torment being held in between. As I held it I saw why I wasn't allowed to cum. To delay the the moment of release, so when you finally came you not only tasted heaven , but stayed there longer. They would keep me at the edge. Away from it as long as they could, or just leave me like they did last time. My legs became like statues as my muscles flexed. This was all I could do. Flex my legs until I was allowed to cum. This would let them know as well if I was getting too close. "Good girl," Sebastian said licking my ear. His lips then travel down to my neck kissing it. Claude then grips my ass spreading my cheeks allowing Sebastian deeper. I cry out but was able to keep from cumming. My body shakes as I withheld the release. Claude's lips found mine taking them into a hungry kiss. I moan and whimper in the kiss. My moans were becoming shaky as my body shook. Sebastian pinched my clit and rolled it between his fingers. Tugging at it slightly each time he thrusted into my ass every 2 times. Claude gripped my ass cheeks harder squeezing them. Sebastian moans shoving himself harder into me as he came. "C-can-" "No," Claude growled thrusting harder. A short while later he came ,and I couldn't hold it no more. I came on their shafts milking them for every last drop. My ass stung as it got spanked for cumming. I squealed for each spank. They let me down and I got dressed. I felt so dirty as their cum dripped down my leg.