Perverted orders ,Triplets X Reader *Lemon

(Alois pov)

I was bored with almost everything in the manor. Breakfast was going too slow even when Claude served me food back to back. I pick at my food then glance at the triplets, then at (Y/n) who was on the other side waiting an order. I then look back down at my food and sighed. "May ask what is it," Claude set tea infront of me. "Nothing is interesting," I flick my spoon at him. "Shall I get the tv," he asked. "No I rather live action," I smirk,"Thompson, Timber, Canterbury." They looked at me waiting their order. "Please help miss (Y/n) sit in a chair," I ordered. They looked at me a but funny at the request. Thompson pulled a chair out while Timber grabs her right hand. Canterbury held her other hand as they help her to sit. Sitting someone down normally doesn't take three people. "Canterbury I do believe she is sitting in the wrong position, your supposed to be under her," I smirk.

(You pov)

I blush as Canterbury picked me up how a lover would and sits down with me saddling his lap. My hands rest on his chest since I didnt know what to do with them. "Thompson, Timber start with her breasts and prepare her for Canterbury, and the both of you," Alois ordered. I blush as Thompson and Timber move my dress at my breasts exposing them to everyone in the room. I close my eyes embarrassed as they began to lick at my buds. " Y-your Majesty, are you sure this is necessary," I ask trying to hold my moans as they play with my breasts. I felt the familiar starting of arousal. "Make sure her mouth is busy." I opened my eyes when Canterbury placed his hand under my chin, his thumb softly brushes my lower lip. His eyes focus on my lips leaning closer. "Just enjoy it," he whispered to me his breath tickled my skin. I shiver a bit as his bottom lip touched mine. Swiftly in one motion his lips caught mine. I moan kissing back imagining it was just the three of us. His lips guide the kiss. Timber started undoing my dress back, however it was Thompson who slipped it off of me. Momentarily breaking Canterbury's kiss. Our lips found each others at the same time Timber slipped off my bra. Timber tugs my nipple a bit before playing with both of my breasts. I shiver moaning into the kiss when Canterbury slipped his hand into my panties. Slowly he made small circles around my clit before reaching further. He them reached back to my clit with 2 fingers spread the hoood of my clit back. My mouth opened when his middle finger between the 2 started rubbing my clit fast. I moan my head falling back. He kissed down my neck. I barely noticed then Timber cut my panties off. I only noticed when they bent me over the chair now. "Who's going first," Thompson asked when Canterbury spread my cheeks allowing Timber to dive his face in. I grip the chair moaning shyly moving my hips on his face. " His Majesty said Canterbury first ," Timber tugs at my clit making me moan out. "Let her cum first," Canterbury said standing infront of me now naked himself. I blush darkly as I began to stroke his shaft. Softly he placed the tip at my lips. Sucking at the tip now he moans holding my hair back. Thompson groans stroking himself till I took over bringing him close sucking their tips together. "(Y/n)," Thompson moans for encouragement. My hips twitch a bit as Timber grazed his teeth on my clit ,just enough for it to get sensitive. Moaning around their shafts I stroke Thompson but take as much as Canterbury in my throat as I could. "Lube it up honey," he moans. I do blushing when he started thrust. He pulled out and came on my face. Before I could clean it off I came on Timbers lips.

(Canterbury pov)

Timber moved ,and helped me find her entrance. I held her hips as I thrust into her making her whine around Thompson. Thompson groans as she stopped sucking to breath as she adjusted to me. Slowly I thrust into her biting my lip a bit hard. She was so tight and wet around me. Thompson bites his lip when she sucks on a certain spot. Timber started to undress already hard. She moans softly when I started picking up the pace. Her walls grip me just enough tempting me to have my way without getting in trouble. Groaning I made my decision as I thrust hard into her spot to a delicious pace. Her moans grew around Thompson. She then switched to Timber waisting no time. Thompson groans as he finished, his load on her face. "Fuck," Thompson moans. (Y/n) blushes and gagged a bit taking Timber deeper. Timber moans grabbing his shirt and cleaned the mess on her face. Thompson slapped her ass making her moan out and tighten around me. I gasp and came inside her filling her till it leaked out. "No fair," Thompson whined," if he came inside I am too." I got on my knees licking her clean as Alois ordered. (Y/n) whimpers as she was close. Thrusting 3 fingers in her I thrust them roughly perfectly to get a flood gate cleaning her faster at the same time making her legs give out. I held them in place while Timber blushes cumming on her mouth. Thompson lays on the floor penetrate her from behind.

(Thompson pov)

Fuck she was so wet, tight, and her moans were sexy as fuck. Groaning I play with her breasts. Thrusting into her at my own pace. Timber moved in front of her placing the tip at her entrace that I was already in. Her back arches when he slipped in making her tighter. "Oh my god, " she moans out as Timber thrusts to his own pace, " I cant , I ca-"
Canterbury thrusts into her mouth making her look up at him. "Never had 2 dicks inside have you," I cooed in her ear tugging it lightly. "How about 3," Canterbury moans. Timber held her legs up making me slip out. Groaning I blindly thrust back in only for her to gag and buck on us. I moan thrusting fast into her. Timber moans licking her buds while I roll them. When Canterbury was lubed up enough he thrusts into her pussy groaning. "Your fucking her ass," he groans to me. "To late to turn back," I groan pumping my seed in her ass. She cried out blushing. We took out turns kissing her keeping her mouth busy.

(Timber pov)

Canterbury was behind me but was thrusting into her. Blushing I thrust harder wanting her to moan my name. "Right there," she moans against my lips ," Timber~" I move her legs higher thrusting into the spot head on. "Timber! Oh fuck I'm cumming," she moans wrapping her arms around my neck. She came as they thrust trying to make her scream their name too. (Y/n) drolled as she tightened around us more. I came only lubing her up more. I slipped out and moved thrusting my shaft between her breasts now. Letting Thompson, and Canterbury fight it out. She sucks on the tip desperately in an attempt to stay quiet. It didnt work long as she breathlessly moans out names, it grew into moans of bliss. Thompson filled her ass once more groaning. Canterbury thrusts slow but hard making her milk his seed from her. She relaxed as I came on her face. Pulling back she laid in a pool of our cum drooling as it leaked out. Looking over at his majesty seeing him having taken advantage of Hannah like he normally did when watching porn. We help miss (Y/n) up and to the bathroom to shower.