Team up, Grell X Undertaker X Reader *Lemon

~ AS REQUESTED ♡♡♡ ~

(You pov)

I was cleaning up their mess again, they had left from this morning. They tend to forget they don't live alone. I hate being here at times. Grell always trying to get into my panties and Undertaker trying to let him. I will admit I have had sex with them both at different times. They had left to do their jobs and won't be back till night fall. I took a shower after I was done cleaning. It was hot out and I had the air running. I dried myself off after I got out. The air didn't work so well and I didn't feel like getting dressed. I just took my naked ass to the kitchen. I grabbed an drumstick and went to the couch in the living room. I say there earring my ice cream. It mealted and got into my breast. I was about to wipe it away but then a hand took mine. I look to see Undertaker. I blush as he leans forward to me licking the melted ice cream. His tongue went to my nipple sucking on it. I gasp arching my back slightly. He took the cone from me drawing with the melted ice cream in my breasts and down. He then sets it aside as his tounge now followed the patterns he had made with the ice cream. His hands move my legs open. His tounge then dips to my clit. I moan and pull him closer allowing him to continue. I close my eyes enjoying myself as he worked on my pussy. My eyes eyes shot open when lips latch around my breast. It was Grell, but right now I was to turned on to care. Undertaker pulled away and Grell followed. I whimper wanting more. "I haven't seen you like this in a while, " Grell purrs looking at my overheated flesh. I stood up only for Grell to push me back. "You did say you didn't want us in our panties," Grell said crossing his arms. "True," Undertaker said taking off his clothes revealing his toned body. My eyes were glued to his toned flesh . "You can't have one without the other, " Undertaker said ," that's the rule now as a punishment." "Punishment, " I asked. "For walking around the house naked while we come home, " Grell said. "I can deal with that, " I said. Grell took my hand taking me to Undertakers room. The ice cream long forgotten. Once we got to the room Undertaker grabbed one hand as Grell took the other. "What-" "Punishment, " Undertaker purrs now tying my arms from wrist to shoulders. I couldn't untie my arms. Grell then rubs my clit an I couldn't stop him. They got undressed and I blush seeing them both naked at once. Undertaker kisses me and I kiss back. Grell smirks playing with my clit making me moan. I wiggle and soon Grell gets on his knees pulling my hips on his face. Undertaker got undressed my eyes couldn't keep off his toned flesh. I moan as Grell licks my clit. Undertaker then stood in front of me. I lick his shaft after he placed it at my lips.

(Undertaker pov)

I couldn't believe this , the first time we get sent home early and this happens. She was sucking on my shaft as Grell ate her out. He was being carefull so his teeth doesn't catch her. I groan as she deep throated me. My head falls back slightly my hair moving slightly from my face. She stoped and I looked at her. Her eyes met mine as she then got off Grell. She undressed him then kissed him making me want her attention. Grell smiles in the kiss. She gasped as be grabbed her tied arms giving them to me. I smile pulling her to me. "You pick first Grell," I smirk as she got lost in my eyes like everyone else does when they look into them. Grell smirks thrusting into her pussy, making her bite her lip. "How about a double team," Grell asked. "I am down for that," I smirk thrusting into her joining Grell. She gasped then moans powerless to do anything. Grell and I thrusts at some what of a matching rhythm. She moans her head falling back. Grell kisses her lips as I kiss her neck.

(You pov)

I couldn't believe that they were both doing this. It felt so good. My back arches hurting my arms a little but I didn't care. They began to thrust harder making me moan loudly for them. Grell kisses my lips and I kiss back Undertaker was giving attention to my neck and breasts. They began to thrust harder making me moan as they both at separate times got my spot. "MMMM!" Undertaker grips my hips as Grell gropes my breasts. I lean forward kissing Undertaker making Grell jealous. "She is mine," Grell growls. His thrusts became hard and fast. "Mine," Undertaker said against my lips as he began to fuck the shit out of me. "Uhh," I moan out my mouth opening only for Undertakers tongue to expertly take dominance over my mouth. Every moan slipped into his mouth. Grell growls slapping my ass making me moan loudly into Undertakers mouth. His lips left mine only for his lips to latch around my neck leaving a love mark. I came holding back but couldn't no more. They gasp as I came around them. "So tight," Undertaker moans. "Not for long," Grell gasped. One after the other they came. I moan as they leave pull out. "Can someone untie me," I asked. "Oh but I'm not done, " Undertaker said ," how about you Grell?" "Not even close~"