Chains of Lust, Joker X Reader*Lemon

~ AS REQUESTED ♡♡♡~

(Joker pov)

"Joker ," (y/n) moaned as her back arched towards me. I smile looking down at her face flushed red. "Come on stop it you too," Dagger said ," I could swear you two are dating." "Always ruining the fun," I said using my prostatic arm to lightly touch her neck down to her breasts slowly. She blushes hard before shoving me off. I sat there shocked for a moment. Dagger rolled his eyes offering his hand to me. He helped me up ," you shouldn't mess with (y/n)." "See he knows what he is talking about," (Y/n) said pouting. Her pouting lips were so tempting. I snapped out of it realizing she was saying something else. "Can you give me back my chains," she asked. The chains she uses in her act were still wrapped around my arm. I smirk ," lighten up will you, you already have me bounded." Her head tilted as Dagger left the room. My eyes grew wide as I realized I had said that out loud. "That makes sense," she said walking up to me. I gasped when I was suddenly level with her face when she pulled on my big bow. "About time you said it out loud," (Y/n)  smiled making me smile. I kissed her pulling her waist closer. She melted into the kiss letting my bow go and now tangled her fingers into my hair. When I tried to pull back for air she held me close still. We both needed the air, but in all honesty I didn't want to let her go either. I grabbed her picking her up placing her on the table smashing my lips back to hers. She responded with the same amount of lust I had. "This is a public tent ," Beast reminder us walking in. I pulled away from (Y/n) so she could get down. "Take this to my tent shall we," I said kissing the top of her hand. She got off the table avoiding Beast's eyes as we walked out of the tent. There was no one out at the moment and the ones who where out stared at us. My own hand in hers. I knew this was making her nervous. I was shy seeing their reaction.

(You pov)

When we got to his tent his attitude changed. It had gone from shy to lustful again. This time I wanted to take charge so I did. I used a kiss to my advantage, kissing him while bounding his hands. When I pulled away he realized my chains now restricted his movements. I smile as he looked at me in shock. I pushed him back onto his bed. I saddled him but to my surprise his right prosthetic hand was unbound now as he pulled me close. "Not fair," I said kissing his neck. "What's not fair ," he said sounding like he was struggling," that you bounded me or the fact little actions like this are driving me crazy." I then licked his earlobe," this?" I heard a soft gasp. I opened his shirt also undoing his bow. His prosthetic arm let me go is a my kisses moved down. Just when I got to his pants he sat up the chains no longer around him, but on the floor. "Not just yet," he smiled ,and I found myself laying on his bed. He undressed me slowly like a candy. His lips find my neck allowing me to pull his pants off after he somehow managed to kick his shoes off. He slipped his hand down to my core rubbing softly at my clit.

(Joker pov)

I rubbed her clit and felt her growing wet. I licked her nipple earning a small gasp. Taking her nipple into my mouth I began to softly suck on it. Using my tounge to tease her. The more teasing I did to her nipples and clit the more moans left her lips. "I can't handle it," she said breathlessly gripping my shaft making me softly groan," I need you." I move her legs apart getting in between her legs. I thrust into her moaning as her walls gripped me. As I thrust she held me close as I found a rhythm when she began to scratch my back. "Joker," she moans as I held her close. With little effort I pulled her onto my lap leaning her back slightly. Her head fell back in ecstasy. I groan as her walls tighten around me. If she kept tightening around me I won't be able to control myself for much longer. I took a deep breath calming myself allowing me to make love to her. Driving my passion to my choices. Moaning her name I held her close . She then leaned forward taking my lips into a kiss. Her soft moans now echoed my own. Slowly her hands went from my back ,to my shoulders, and finally to my cheeks holding me to her lips. I didn't mind as our lips were in sync , no way will I ever crave such a kiss. Ever so slowly she began to ride me unconsciously. I pulled my lips away from hers to suck on her earlobe as she began to ride me meeting my thrusts in a passionate rhythm. She stuttered while I softly suck on her earlobe. "I love you," I said in her ear as my lips travel down to her neck. "I love you too," she almost purred when I found her spot on her neck. I rub my lips softly on the spot, then up her neck ,to her jaw line, and finally back to her greedy lips. Her kisses were needing, greedy, almost despite. I couldn't help but smile in the kiss. I grip her hips as she began to push me back taking control. Now I lay flat on my back while she rides me, not breaking the kiss. My hands move from her hips, up her back softly resting one hand on her back while the other tangles into her hair kissing her back just as greedily. Her moans grew in higher pitches ever so slowly. I couldn't help myself I wanted her, I wanted her to reach complete ecstasy. Her moans grew to almost screams as I thrust into her as fast as my body would allow in this position. I kept my lips to her's this was the only thing keeping me from cumming. One moan separate from the other could only be explained like a mixture between a kiss ,a laugh,and a groan. In that second her walls tighten as her juices coat my shaft. Almost as she was done I came the both of us breathing hard inches from our lips touching.