Anything you can do I can do better, Ciel X Reader X Sebastian *Lemon

(You pov)

I sit down finally after Sebastian and Ciel had their demon feud on who could do shit better. Today had been who could dance better. Of course I had been the monkey in the bloody middle each time. I rub my feet before poping my neck. What ever they were gonna fight about tomorrow I really don't want to know. I head to the shower.

(Sebastian pov)

"I think I won," I smirked down at him as he ate. "No I believe I finally won this round," he smirked eating his food. He had grown up so much, but he was still shorter than me. "Well there is an area I dominate in," I smirk at him ," something a shrimp like yourself is still new in." "Is that a challenge, " Ciel looked at me. "If my master is up to losing his virginity," I smirked more. He blushes darkly as he caught on. "With who," he asked not wanting to point out the obvious he was still a demon virgin. "(Y/n) tomorrow morning, " I look at him. "Deal," he said before I could call him a pussy. I heard the water run, it could only mean (Y/n) was in the shower. "I have first dibs ," Ciel said sipping at his tea. "Yes my lord," I bow to him smiling just a bit. " How long do I have before you join me," he asked.

(Ciel pov)

In the early morning I slip off into (Y/n)s room. She was asleep in her normal sleeping clothes. I move the blanket down. Blushing I see what she had on , nothing. She must have been so tired from dancing. I move her legs gently as I crawl into her bed. Kissing her ankle I kiss my way up slowly while she still slept. Spreading her pussy lips and unhooding her clit ,I lower my mouth to it. Sucking on her clit she moans in her sleep. Softly I run my tongue on the bottom of her clit. (Y/n) moans in her sleep gripping the sheets gently. I lay her hips on my shoulders gently. She started to taste sweet as she started getting wet. I groan feeling myself get hard, my pants tighter. I lick down to her hole earning a gasp from her. She started to wake the closer I got. Confidently I lick in a manner to wake her to an orgasmic morning. Her moans grew louder the more she woke. She came on my mouth gripping my hair to pull me closer. (Y/n) pants not seeing me.

(You pov)

I was in a meadow dancing to a soft whispering voice and a piano before it started to whisper in such a way to lick at my body. I felt a breeze between my legs splitting them around something. As the music flowed a new feeling started. A hot lick of the whispering words pleased me in a way to spread through my body. The pleasurable lick pierced right through me. Another one followed. Wave by wave it crashed into me as the music played. Somewhere deep withing me started to peak. Grow in a cold building pleasure. Calling for my attention, its call sweet and delicious. To tempting to ignore my mind followed it blindly. The medow had faded from my vision without me realizing it. Now I do looking around to see white. The waves rippled through me as I pulled the feeling closer my core completely urging for more attention. I moan as I felt something suck roughly making it last longer. I blink clearing my vision and waking completely breathing heavily. I rub my hands from the hair to the cheek looking now. It was Ciel looking lustfully up at me licking me clean in a naughty manner. I blush but didn't say anything as something reached around entering two fingers inside my dripping core. Fingering me in such a perfect way I came on them gripping the arm as it assaulted my core. I moan looking at Sebastian now. "I bet I can take care of her needs better," Sebastian smirked. "In your dreams," Ciel said now grinding his bare self against me. I had fallen asleep naked after the shower. Blushing but in need I spread my pussy lips. "I'll be the judge of that," I purr moving my leg out of the way pulling Sebastian closer by his hard shaft. I lick at his hard member while Ciel thrusts into me. I moan around Sebastian starting to suck at it. Ciel moans gripping my breasts as he thrusts harder. "Oh my fucking gosh," he moans kissing my breasts now. "Don't come yet my lord this is still a challenge~"

(Ciel pov)

She was so fucking hot and sexy under me. Her pussy took me in completely. Swollowing me in bliss with each thrust I lowered myself into heaven again and again before Sebastian pulled me back to reality. Growling and determined to beat him I play with her breasts slamming into her spot when I found it. She moans stroking Sebastian now unable to keep up from the pleasure I was giving her. "Ciel," she moans," I'm gonna cum!" She tightened around my painfully throbbing dick quivering around me now. Milking me as a hot lubricant covered my shaft down to my balls. I thrust harder, and I held her legs open while they tried to close. Sebastian shoved his dick down her throat now showing her dominic. She seemed to be loving it even tho she gags every once in a while for air. I felt a wave of pleasure wash through me suddenly and so sharply I moan out slapping her ass making her jolt , tightening around me. I pinned this naughty girl to the bed so completely demanding her attention. She shakes looking at me through her dragged out orgasm lustfully. I came inside her shoving my seed deep within her. Gasping I grip the bed sheets as I emptied into her. I caught my breath just in time for Sebastian to cum in her throat. "Welcome back," he moans to me teasing," foreplay, it makes you last longer if you cum to~" She purrs under him licking the under side of his shaft. He strokes her hair before taking his place under her and I. She blushes darkly when he slipped his hard and rather large member into her. Her back arches as she had to streach in bliss like he was a perfect match. Growling I thrust into her mouth making her shut up from him making her moan.

(Sebastian pov)

I slam into her blissful forbidden pussy. I have waited to long to have part take in her fruit. She cups her breasts not knowing what to do with her hands. I take them leading her to hold her pussy lips back and to keep her legs open. She moans around Ciel even when he tried to silence them. I cup her breast rubbing her sensitive bud with my thumb. It became super hard under my thumb. I nuzzle her breast purring. Her skin was almost as soft as a kittens fur. So soft and plump, so smooth. I thrust to a rhythm I found kept her at the edge. Moaning at the velvet crease of her fruit I found it hard to focus. Looking up I could see Ciel blushing moaning as she now sucked at his tip.(Y/n) moans around the tip sucking feverishly a reaction from the pleasure I was giving her. I slow my thrusts but make them harder. She gasped moaning in a slightly high pitch moan. I do this again and again. Ciel growled but couldn't keep her quiet as she came on me. I moan onto her breasts now thrusting to a speed that I loved. Soon I found myself cumming into her womanhood. I leave love marks on her when she started leaving love marks on me riding my shaft now. Ciel's cheeks got red determined again. He thrusts into her making her tighter around us. I moan playing with her breasts. (Y/n) blounced on our shafts moaning. Ciel spreads her cheeks thrusting deep inside her at the same time rubbing the edge of my cock. I thrust to a diferent rythem than Ciel. She melts in our touches, and embrace. He pulled her arms now jackhammering into her making her lovely (sized breast) bounce/jiggle. She scratched at my back now losing herself screaming our names as she came.

(Guest pov)

Screams of pleasure flowed through the manor as I was welcomed in by blushing servents. I blush looking down as I could determin 3 diferent sets of moans. "When should they be done," I asked groaning. "Who knows," the 3 answered. The moans cut off afted a pleasurable shout of names. Shortly after Sebastian came out his hair bed ridden but presentable. His master however came out reeking of sex. He apologized having Sebastian start a bath for him. I was only (Y/n)'s best friend. I look for her now blushing when she was naked and putting on a robe. Love marks lining her neck and further. Obviously having had a threesome. "I don't blame you they are hot," I tease making her blush.