Teacher and Student pt.2, William X Reader *Lemon

~AS REQUIRED ♡♡♡ ~
(William pov)

I was teaching my class how to fill out paperwork, for when a demon gets in the way. I had all my students attention, all but my lovers. She was daydreaming again. One student tapped her on the shoulder passing a note an unknown student had started. I walk up to the smacking her hand as she tried to hide it. "Stand up, " I ordered her. She did as told, not looking at me. "Read the note out loud," I told her. "(Y/n) , I was hoping you would meet me at Undertaker mountain tonight at 9. Yes or no?" There was Oooo's as she blushes hard , Undertaker mountain was were boys would take girls to hopefully get some action. Everyone knew that, virgins that went there normally didn't leave there without being poped. I snag the note ," well then I will answer for Miss (L/n). She will not be going because she is now in detention during the time tonight." The class was getting restless considering it was the last period of the day. When the bell rang students left. I stood infront of (Y/n) glaring at her as she avoided my glare. I walk over to my door after everyone left , all but her. I close an lock the door. There was no windows so I didn't have to worry about that. I turn to face her, and I found her bitting her thumb nervously. I want to her helping her to her feet, anger still fresh. "You are mine," I told her grabbing her ass pulling her to me. She closed her eyes as if not agreeing. I kiss her demandingly making her moan softly. I pinned her to the desk my hand slipped to her panties. I thrust two fingers into her making her look at me. "William," she warned. I thrust my fingers into her pumping them faster. My thumb rubs her clit, as I bend over to lick her neck teasing her. She gripped my shoulders as I practically push her onto the desk. She whimpered as she tried to get away. "William," she let a moan slip ," it was no big deal!" I growl fingering her faster and she stopped unable to get away. Her hands go to my arm trying to make me stop. "Mmm," she moans," please not here." "I will do this anywhere because you are mine, " I told her. She got close and now didn't try to stop me. I pull away denying her what she wanted. I turned her around unbuttoning her shirt easily. I take my shaft out after ripping her panties off. She moaned as I thrusts into her. I grope her breasts thrusting harder into her making her grab onto me any way she could from keeping herself from falling. I bite her shoulder , she was mine and mine only.

(You pov)

He was being rough ,and I loved it. I could hardly keep my balance. He had bit me on my shoulder having me cry out. He covers my mouth now bending me over my desk. I grip my desk moaning into his hand. I heard him slightly groaning. "You are mine ," he told me," (Y/n), mine only." He gripped my hair now tugging my hair back letting go of my mouth. I moan as he now slams into me. He wasn't being quiet at all. The desk moved with each thrust. I reach back only for him to pin my arm. I got close as he thrusts faster. "William," I moan then cry out when he pulled away. "You are mine," he told me ," you will not cum till I say you can." I moan but gasp as he flipped my around on my back on my own desk. He opened my legs diving his face into my core. I gasp as he roughly sucks my clit as he flicks it with his tounge. My back arches as he thrusts three fingers in me. I grip his head as he possessively ate me out. "William ," I moan. I look down at him to see him looking at me possessively. To think all this over a note passed to me . "Please," I moan ," William please." He fingers me faster causing my legs to shake as I got close again. "No ," he said suddenly pulling his fingers out smacking my pussy hitting my clit. I moan as he slaps my clit again. He stood up thrusting back into me. "Who's are you, " he asked growling. He pulled my legs over his shoulders penetrating me all the way on his shaft. "Yours ," I moan as he shoved his shaft deeper. "Who's, " he asked again leaving kisses on my legs. "Yours William, " I moan again.

(William pov)

What if she would have gone, and they would have hurt her?! I thrust into her seeing the pleasure on her face. I couldn't forgive myself if someone ever hurt her. She looks at me her eyes pleading as she slowly got close. I kiss her legs as I continue. I held her hips in place stopping the desk from moving. She moans holding my hands in place afraid I was gonna stop again. I look down at her as I myself got close. "You won't leave me for anyone else ," I asked leaning forward. "Never ," she told me before kissing me. I let he cum, and she arches her back greatful that she finally got to cum. I came shortly after her. She continued to kiss me her hands go to my face holding me there as I kiss back. "Next time you get a note ,ever like that toss it," I told her. "Possessive, " she smirks. "No not just that , I couldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you," I told her ," as soon as you graduate everyone will know you are mine. We won't have to keep it secret." "One week," she reminds me nipping my lip.