Birthday request, Claude X Reader

(

A/n)

Birthday request.

I am so sorry I skipped over it in September. I am so so so so sorry!

~~~~~~~

(You pov)

Claude walked into my Tea & Cakes Cafè. (Bakery) He normally ordered what his master told him to. "Hello my darling," He smiled a little. "What's your order today sexy?" "I got a challenge for you," he purrs softly,"are you up to it?" "You gonna keep teasing me or are you gonna give me the order," I lean on the counter like I'm bored but was allowing him a glimpse into my shirt. I loved giving him soft teases. "He held up a paper up in his fingers as if wanting me to try and take it. When I try he pecks my cheek before letting go of the paper. I couldn't help the blush thatspreads across my cheeks. "So do you think you can make them by tonight?" I look at the paper now. He was right it was a challenge. "Can I count on you," he smiled a devilish smile that he knew I would always melt to. "What time do they have to be there," I asked pulling out the paper work normally needed to be filled out for such a big order. "By 7pm the latest,"His eyes were mocking knowing I could beat the time. "Your on," I smirk an have him fill out the papers. I was pleased that he was having a bit of trouble concentrating. I help him with some things. He takes my hand from the counter kissing the top. "Feel free to join the party," he smiled letting go of my hand. In my hand that he let go of was an invitation. I look at him. "I'll be alone, it won't be much fun being a loner in a corner,"I look at him. "Then be my date to the party,"He seemed pleased that I had brought it up. I agree smiling and to my surprise he kisses my hand once more before leaving. This time in my hand the money for the order. I get started on the order.

~Time skip~

(You pov)

Just as I arrived with the cakes the triplets open the door for me and take the cakes in. Hannah waited for me taking me to a guest room with all kinds of party dresses. Claude must have been behind this. I pick out a dress I liked. Hannah aids me when I needed it to get ready. Music fills the air as I finish up my makeup. There was a knock on the door. I answer it finding Claude their. He held out his hand to "arrive" with me at the party. I couldn't help a victory smile when his eyes betrayed him eyeing me up. I take his hand , and we go down to the party. I smile up at him when we started dancing. "I have to admit you suprised me," he smiled down at me with a warmth that I haven't seen him give anyone. "How so," I asked as he spins me. "That dress," he holds me from behind bow swaying with me," I didn't think you would pick my favorite one." I blush spinning when I was supposed to facing him once more. "I just picked what I liked,"I giggle when he makes a face like I did it on purpose. After a while it seemed the room was getting to crowded for our taste. He skillfully danced me out of the room and to the garden. The music can still be heard, but it was softer. I didn't mind that we were still dancing. "I have something to confess with you, and I haven't been rather fair to you,"He gives a guilty smile, something I haven't seen since I caught him watching me bake. "Say what you need to," I lean into him ,"its just us out here." "Please look at me," He softly placed his finger under my chin and his thumb on my chin. I look at him now my heart racing as it always does when I look him directly in the eyes. "Ever since the first time I saw you I felt a connection. A connection of not just lust, but love. For years now I would find an excuse to go down to your bakery just to see you,"he paused then takes a breath like he was nervous ," I love you (Y/n) , I always have , and today I know I always will. Its like you caught me in your web of love. My addiction is you. Please don't be mad at me." "W-why," I had to take a breath my voice trembling. His thumb softly brushed my lips as if he was trying to calm me so I can talk. "Why would I be mad?" He leans in closer his lips softly brushing mine," because it took me so long to come forward." I lean in closing the gap and kiss him. Our lips move in sync , just two hearts beating as one. I felt him full me closer dipping me. When I wrapped my arms around his neck He deepened the kiss. The passion he put into the kiss was just breath taking. I could kiss him forever if I could, but my lungs burned for air. He broke it allowing me air as if he knew I wasn't gonna break the kiss on my own. I stroke his cheek," about damn time." Claude chuckled setting me up right.

(Claude pov)

She wanted me as much as I wanted her. I could tell from the smell of her arousal, and the lustful look in her eyes. "Your so naughty," I purr pinning her against the garden wall. I pull off my gloves slipping my hand into her panties. I purr at how wet she was. I pleasure her with my hand kissing her deeply. Her moans muffled in my mouth. I press my hard on into her. When the thought of us doing it and the possibility of getting caught crossed her mind I felt her become more wet. "If we were to do it how much more wetter would you become," I purr on her neck. Her back arched as I bit just above her breast. She was so sensitive to my touch. I move our clothes thrusting into her. She gasped gripping my shoulders while I hold her up to the wall. I thrust to a passionate rhythm loving the moans that left her. The louder she was increased our chance of getting caught. I cover her mouth thrusting faster pleased at the louder muffled moans. I kiss her neck lustfully. Her hands moved from my shoulders to my hair. She whimpers when I find her spot. She shakes with pleasure getting close already. I move my hand only for her to bite and nip at my neck. With each thrust I was getting close. It didn't help that her walls tightened as she got closer. She gasped releasing on my shaft just as I came deep within her. We pant looking into each others eyes. We had been lucky , no one had herd us. I thrusts letting her milk me, and to give her after pleasure.  I pull out fixing our clothes. "Lets get back to the party," I take her hand,"and maybe have a bit more fun after the party." I knew she was thinking about the fun after the party. This had been only a taste of my lust for her.