Practice makes perfect, Snake X Reader X Dagger *Lemon

( You pov)

Snakes tounge burried deep inside me. I cover my mouth to keep myself quiet so we didn't wake Dagger. I spread my legs more for him. We agreed to practice sexual favors to get better in bed after Snake was put down for not making his now ex never cum. I on the other hand was rusty since my ex cheated on me 2 years ago. Our agreement was made not even 24 hours ago, and I loved how he surprised me to practice. I gripped his hair suddenly a breathless moan leaving my lips. He had tugged my clit. I look over to Dagger who had his back to us sleeping. I moan lowly unable to help myself. The thought of getting caught was really making me wet and sensitive. I squirm a bit under him when he licked over a part. Lifting the hood to my clit I gasp at the texture of his tounge. My eyes close on their own account. Biting my lip I bathe in the pleasure. I opened my eyes randomly and saw Dagger wake up. I froze but Snake didn't realize as he kept going. I felt myself almost there but something he was doing was lacking. Dagger entered two of his own fingers moving them in such a way I was crying out cumming for them. "The clit is only half the work, a woman can come faster with stimulation and penetration," he showed a shocked Snake how to do it so I had 4 fingers in me total. Dagger dipped his head down to my throbbing pussy. My hips buck into his demanding mouth. My words tremble off my lips ," Oooo shit, Dagger!" My orgasm dragged out the longest I have been able to achieve most times on my own. I was trembling as they pulled their soaked finger's put of me. "You dont mind do you," Dagger asked. I shook my head ,but look at Snake since he was involved. " Will you teach me," he asked a bit shyly. "If I get to be apart of it," Dagger winks at me.
I lift my night dress completely off for them. Dagger and Snake management to undress rather quickly. Blushing slightly I stroke them a bit,and found Daggers advice handy. I started on Dagger with my mouth first for guidance. "Don't keep the tongue still move it a bit, " he guided, " no .... yes like that~" I switched to Snake to show him what I learned stroking Dagger now. I felt my need clench at nothing, wanting them so bad. I switch between them trying new things driven by my need. "Oh (Y/n), " Dagger moans ," I'm close~" I take him deeper gagging a bit when he came. I switch back to Snake when Dagger was done. Snakes hips move a bit the closer he got. My hips roll on Daggers fingers that was measuring how wet I was. I gasp around Snake when Dagger spread my cheeks diving his face right in. His slippery tongue enters me, and I forget I am pleasuring Snake. He didnt like that thrusting a bit more in need. I do my best making him cum , this time as I gag a bit it dripped out. He pulled out looking down at me. "I can never get this out of my head ," he groans already rock hard again. Snake wiped what dripped out. Daggers tongue drove deeper making my legs shake to keep myself from giving out. He pulled back just as I was almost there. "Lets see what you can do," Dagger lead Snake around so they both where behind me, and can hear the sound of a condom being opened. Snake gripped my hips lining himself up. My pussy throbs in anticipation. I bend a bit so I was bent over the bed in a way so I could look back. I felt him enter me at the same time I saw it. My walls give in for him making him moan. "Is it supposed to be this tight," he moans thrusting deeper once more making me blush. Dagger gently moved me so I was faced forward. "Relax, " he cooed. When I did I moan deeply as Snake found his own rhythm. I grip at the blankets feeling myself take him over and over again. How wet I was from earlier, and how hot he was making me feel. Dagger helps Snake move so he was sitting on the ledge with me on top now spreading out. I moan leaning back into Snake while Dagger explained how to make it easier to thrust under me. Snake spread my pussy lips , our sex on display to a very hard Dagger. "There is lube in the bed side bag," Snake admitted to Dagger who when and fetched it. When I realized what the lube was for I blushed deeply. "Do it Dagger shove it in please!" Dagger thrusts deep beside Snake with the lube leaving me breathless while I adjust. They moved slowly for me. My hard buds brush Daggers chest with each thrust. Unable to help himself Snake reached between us rubbing my clit fast. My hips thrashing on their own I ride them moaning. "Find your pace darling," Dagger moans guiding my hips till I do.

(Dagger pov)

She started moving all on her own, her sexy little hips wiggling making our eyes roll in the back of our head. The faster she moved with us the harder it was getting not to fill her up. Snake moans his hips slapping against her ass sounded in the small tent. Groaning I pull out letting Snake take full control. Her moans got higher pitched the closer she got not realizing I pulled out lost in the pleasure Snake was giving her. I finish myself off in my hand groaning. She came hard on Snakes shaft while he shoved himself deeper inside cumming into the condom. They started to slow down as they came down from their bliss. "Dagger you didnt have to," she blushes getting off of Snake carefully. "Snake had to know he could do it in his own," I mock punch Snakes shoulder who gave me a shy smile. (Y/n) pulled me on the bed to thank me for my help.