Fred Abberline X Reader X who fell out of the tv *Lemon

(You pov)

I blush darkly at the memory, Vincent fucking Phantomhive had come out of the tv in time to see Fred and I still connected. It had only been a week ago, but it felt like yesterday. Vincent never mentioned it , such a polite man. I couldn't help but fantasize both Vincent, and Fred taking me. Anywhere and everywhere in the house. "Why stare off when you can have the real thing ," Fred held me from behind taking me out of my fantasy. I whimper a bit as he rolled my very hard buds. My back arched while he plays with them. "Their very hard," he groans into my neck making my pussy twitched recognizing it. I bite my lip as my nipples seemed to be connected to my clit today. It throbbed with each roll. "Can Vincnet join," I ask slowly, hoping he wouldn't freak out. Especially since we where kinda dating. "You want a threesome, " he asked, he didn't sound mad. I nod slowly, unsure if he was gonna snap. He didn't but pulled me close pressing his hard cock into my covered ass cheeks. "One condition, " his tone sent a wave of desire down to my womb while he turned me to face him. "Anything, " I could barely recognize the need in my voice. "Your blindfolded the whole time~," he nibbled at my swollen buds through my shirt. My back arched and my sex clenched. "What if he doesn't want to join?" I gasp as a hot pink blindfold covered my eyes. A new set of lips go to my neck making me whimper with anticipation. Vincents hard covered shaft pressed into my ass now. "Take me," I groan with need. One of their hands slip into my shorts. Learning I had no panties. "No panties, " Vincent groans , and I fucking swear his cock throbbed getting a bit bigger. Fred wrapped my arms around his neck stealing my lips in a hot kiss. I moan into the kiss as Vincent rubbed light fingers up and down my pussy lips. Making it throb for him, I guess it didn't just belong to Fred after all. Slowly he spread my lips but didnt rub my swollen clit like I so wanted. I whimper as a different set of fingers enter me. They where teasing me. Did they want me to beg? I whimper nibbling at Freds neck. Fine they wanted to tease, I'd tease then back. I clenched my ass onto Vincents cock. They both groan as the fingers inside me curl. Someone rubbed my swollen clit now in small torturous circles. I lift myself up on Fred grinding into the both of them. "Your teasing," Fred groans. "So are you," I ride the fingers inside me as I grind. I needed so much more, not just fingers. I feel my way down with one hand. I felt one of them hold me up allowing me this freedom. I slip my hand into Freds pants stroking him. I moan out when Vincent filled me. Filling my hungry core with his cock down to the base. I hadn't realized he had pulled aside my shorts. I moan stroking Fred a bit faster. Vincent's thrusts where different than Freds. I couldn't explain it as he held my shorts oit of the way ramming himself in and out of me. "Fred," I moan ," please." "Please what," he groans . I heard fabric rip and fall off of my bottom allowing Vincent full access. "Please," I moan gripping his cock harder. Without warning I was set down Vincnets hard self deep inside me. I was bent over what felt like the couch now. Moaning I grip at what I could. He pulled out making me whimper at the feeling of being empty. Not knowing who moved me I try to follow their silent directions. Penetrating myself on one of them I bite my lip. The mystery was thrilling , and sexy. Slowly I move my hips my fingers finding bare skin under me. They both must be naked now. One of my buds where taken into a warm wet mouth, the other rolled inbetween fingers. I gasp feeing the other thrust into me as well. Reaching back I spread myself to them. The one behind me gripped my hips to better thrust into me. They where going to a rhythm that had me crying out for release. Teasing, still fucking teasing. "Fuck me," I whine ," no more teasing!" Just like that I was screaming with pleasure as they shove themselves harder and faster into me giving me exactly what I wanted. My breath came in labored pants the closer I got. Fuck they felt so good, better than I dreamed.

( Vincent pov)

I lick and suck at those gorgeous breats loving every cry , every moan of pleasure from her. Fred gripped her hips harder to keep himself from groaning, from keeping it a secret of who was who. She felt so fucking good ,I didn't know how much longer I could last. (Y/n)pulled back a bit her lips found mine. I kiss her deeply thrusting into her spot now earning whimpers. "Vincent, " she moans agaisnt my lips. Fred moans knowing she knew now. With the surprise gone we move to our sides barely able to keep her up as he ravage that tight little cunt. This angle was easier however to have her cum. She came hard crying our names to the gods themselves.

( Fred pov)

I have never seen her lose herself this much. It was pleasing to see it now. Knowing that she couldn't keep it together as her orgasm rocked through her. She got tighter around us making it hard. So fucking hard to keep it up and not blow our load into her. Even if I came now I dont think I could get soft. Not when hee body seemed to call out to us. Vincnet moans now marking her skin with love marks to keep himself from cumming. Fuck it I couldnt hold it. I came inside of her slapping her as making her twitch and milk at us. Vincnet moans out filling her as well. We could feel our cum leak out of her, feel how we where still fucking hard for her. We pull out taking in the sight of her. In such a mess her hands roam over herseld on disbelief, in pleasure.