Redo Will you be mine?, Lizzy X Reader (female)

Redo, wattpad is being a butt. So I am making sure you can read it if I can't on the original.

~ AS REQUESTED ♡♡♡~

Warn you I'm not used to writing girl on girl //>//<// don't judge to hard

(You pov)

Nothing came out of this cold winter. It was freezing last night in Ciels manor. Sebastian had given me extra blankets because he noticed me shaking at dinner. As I look out of the window now I see a large blanket of fresh powdered snow. Ciel and Lizzy had come to an understanding. Ciel was in love with Sebastian, and Lizzy liked females. She was my friend but I don't swing that way. Their union was for show, so no bad names will be upheld in the houses. "My lady," Sebastian called behind the door ," are you ready for me to lace up your corset?" "Yes," I call back. He entered and began to work in my corset. "How did you sleep," he asked. "It would have been better if you didn't make Ciel scream in pleasure all night," I blush and I knew he was smirking. "If only you would find someone to make you do the same," he teased. "Shut up," I said blushing as he finished. "Maybe you should give someone a shot," he said leaving so I could get dressed. I growl to myself getting dressed. No way would someone want me. My union failed because I can't carry a child. I am divorced, and living here with Lizzy in the Phantomhive Manor. Yes my family has money , but learning of my issue with child bearing they threw me away.
When I was done I went to the dinning room where Lizzy and Ciel were already at. I sat across from Lizzy. "Sorry about last night ," Ciel apologized blushing. Clearly Sebastian had told him. Lizzy smirks eating her food looking at Ciel. I felt a little uneasy as I began to eat.

~~time skip~~

(Lizzy pov)

I needed to make my move, yes she was my friend but I have stronger feelings for her. I blush at my own thoughts of showing her how. "That's it," I said slamming my hands down on the table. Ciel and Sebastian looked at me in shock. "Sebastian I need a favor of you," I said. "Yes," he asked.

(You pov)

Sebastian showed me to a different room. "I'm sorry my lady, but I recently found the window was leaking in cold air," he said leading me.  "Explains alot," I said as he opened the door to a different room on the second story. Sebastian left me to go tend to Ciel who was calling for him. My hair was drying from the shower I just took. The cold air made my nipples hard but easy to see in my night dress. I laid down in the bed ,but I wasn't sleepy. I heard the door open, but I'm sure it was Sebastian. Suddenly there was weight on the bed and arms held me down. "I need you," a voice said. I blush realizing it was Lizzy. "If I can't have you forever then at least once," she said hugging me from behind. I bite my lip always wanting to try. "Okay​," I said nervously. "Really," she asked. I turn to face her. "This once," I told her ," then we will see where we stand." Almost immediately she kissed me, and I crawl on top of her. She moans in the kiss in surprise. Yes I was giving her a shot but I'm not gonna be taken over easily. Lizzy then moves pinning me to the bed. She pulls away from the kiss, and her hands grope my breasts. "Someone's cold," she teased feeling my hard nipples. "Can't help it," I said. She bends down kissing my neck. I moan as she found my spot easily. My fingers unbuttoned her night dress. Her hand stopped mine , and then she sat up taking her dress off. I was surprised to find she had on lingerie. "Is this why I was moved from my room," I asked seeing the pink lingerie. She didn't say anything but she smirked. Slowly she moved down moving my dress up slowly. Her kisses felt hot as she kissed from my panties up my stomach. Her lips reach my breasts. Lizzys tongue played with my nipples before taking on of them in her mouth. I started to feel aroused and moved a bit. She got the hint moving my panties out of the way. Without any hesitation she began rubbing at my clit as she sucked on my nipple. I moan looking down at her. She switched nipples stroking my clit more. Very suddenly she pulled away diving her face into my core. I cry out as she pulled me on top of her so that now I was sitting on her face. I moan before looking down at her body before me. I lean over ripping her panties off making her moan with lust. I pull her legs apart finding her wet. I now began to rub her clit the way I loved mine rubbed. When rubbing I found she goes crazy with the least amount of pressure. I move diving my face into her wet core. I lick and suck with force,but make sure I wouldn't hurt her. She moans at the same time I do. It was a bit hard but I managed to move my hand thrusting two fingers into her. Using the come here motion towards her clit area her back arched. Ever so gently I used my teeth on her clit. I gasp as she suddenly held my hips in place really going down on me. I moan pulling away needing more. She looked at me in a daze but then pulled herself together. Lizzy gripped my leg making me cry out in shock. We were suddenly scissoring, she was moving her hips and I moan mimicking her movements. Lizzy must have been close from earlier and now was almost there as she played with her breasts, and her moans became louder. I moan moving my hips faster and I throw my head back. After a little I grew impatient, Lizzy knew this moving diving her face into my cunt using her fingers fingering me adding more as she went. I heard a sound , as I looked I saw she was fingering herself adding just as much as she added into me. I cry out gripping the bed when she thrust her fist into me. My head flew back as my hands grip to what ever I could.

(Lizzy pov)

She was losing herself in pleasure, it was so sexy as she grips at whatever she could. Her hands were kneading her breasts as she grew close. I moan cumming on my hand, sucking at her clit hard as I came. "LIZZY," she shakes moaning loudly now. Her liquid now covers my face ,and arm as she came. I pull away as she was coming down breathing hard. (Y/n) looked at me taking my hand from my core pulling it to her lips sucking my juices off my fingers. "This isn't the last time," she promised before taking my lips in a kiss now pinning me to the bed. I couldn't help but blush as she ripped my bra off messing with my breasts. "My turn to make you scream my name," she said next to my ear having broke the kiss. I shiver as she licks her liquid from my face thrusting two fingers into me. She teased me taking them back out only to rub my entrance and then to my clit. "Will you be mine," I asked pulling her to me. "Yes," she answered honestly smiling.