Pick me , Alois X Reader X Ciel *Lemon

(You pov)

"Alois," I cry out in pleasure. His sinful tounge doing ticks to my sex that had me seeing stars. He had me saddling his face however my hands where bound behind me. I whimper as Alois started to tease me. I took Ciel's hard length into my mouth with a lustfully needing moan. "(Y/n) ," Ciel moans. My hips buck ,but Alois held my hips firmly over his mouth. Ciel thrusts deep into my throat gripping my hair. My cheeks flame a dark red. Alois shoved his tongue into my aching channel. The hot stab of need that ran through me had me whimpering around Ciel's hard shaft. My back arched into Ciel's touch as he rolled my hard buds.

I gasp waking up , alone. A wet dream, that's all it was? No! I need something anything! Getting up I didn't bother with a robe going to the study where I know the boy where. They had given me till morning to decide who I would pick. Right now I needed them more then ever. "(Y/n)," they stood up when I walked in. Alois recognized my heated cheeks making him smirk. "Have you come up with a decision, " Ciel asked. "One last time and I'll pick," I practically beg. Alois slipped his hand under my night dress to my greedy pussy. I sigh at the first touch of his fingers. "She soaked though her panties," Alois purrs rolling my sensitive clot making my knees weak. My breath rushes out of me at the same moment Ciel's mouth covered my heated pussy. Alois held me open to his mouth. Ciel held my dreanched panties to the side. "Yes," I lean into Alois who held me from behind. He rolled my buds ones at a time till Ciel replaced his hand holding me open. With his hand free he rolled both of my buds. Nibbling at my neck I cry out cumming much to soon on Ciel's mouth. "Someone's been having naughty dreams," Alois purrs. Ciel thrusts two fingers into me roughly using a come here motion that had me seeing stars. Alois ripped my night dress open making me gasp. "Please," I whimper grinding back on Alois and into Ciels hand. "Bend her over the desk," one of them purr. Before I knew it I was not only bent over the the desk but also gagged. I cry out into the gag in suprise. One of them thrusted hard into me. I gripped the edge of the desk as they slam into me. I was in for a rough night. They weren't gonna let me see who was who. They held my head in place by holding my hair in a tighty grip pressing my head on the desk enough so I couldn't look if I wanted to. I could hear how wet I was, how each thrust echoed skin against skin. The smell of my sex getting thicker in the small room as who ever it was moved inside me. I clawed at the desk my toes curling. My pussy clenched and unclenched on their shaft. I was getting so fucking close. "Oh god," I cry out into the gag, but they couldn't understand me. I nearly jump out of my skin when they used their free hand to rub my clit hard and fast. The pleasure was becoming to much, the pressure was becoming to much. I hold off letting the pressure build. The hot white burn of bliss had me shaking. I felt their other hand grip my ass cheek spreading me. I closed my eyes hard when I felt him hit my spot. Making my hips buck under them. "Mmm!" Clawing at the desk I try to keep a hand on my control that was slipping fast. The burn was turning into a fire that was spiraling out of control. I started to whimper into the gag. Lost in bliss my eyes tear up from the overload. Finally I couldn't take it anymore ,my control snapped. I came hard shaking, crying out in the gag. Before I could register what was happening in the after bliss I was on my back. Hand's covered my eyes while at the same held my head in place. The cold air on my front had me shivering making me sensitive. Without warning a hot wet mouth took in my left bud. They licked over my bud slowly as they suck it. I go touch them, but my hand's got pinned to my side's. All I could do was feel. Feel every fucking inch they slowly thrust into me. Before getting all the way they slam the rest of the way in making me gasp. They let go of my hand's after making sure I wouldn't reach for them again. I felt them roll my bud having switched to the other. Each thrust was slow , but at the last second hard. It took my breath right out of me each time. Before long the rhythm was driving me crazy. However I do not reach for them again, I didn't want them to stop. I don't think I could take it if they did. Moaning around the gag, they moved my leg's. Making me take them deeper. They roll my wet sensitive bud's sending jolts of pleasure straight down to my pussy. I felt them shift forward their pelvis grinds into my clit stimulating it with each thurst. Their lips trail up my neck making me shiver. My breath was coming in shakily. My body was on overdrive with each thrust, lick, nibble and roll. I writhe under him getting close to my third orgasm of the night. All I could do was take it, and take it I did. On the edge of pleasure I started to get louder around the gag. Throbbing with the need for release. My back arched and shivered as I came for them. They bad me ride out each and every blissful second. Worn out and a hot mess I caught my breath blinking against the sudden light. The boys stood together infront of me looking at their work. The gag was next to me, I didn't realize they took it kit till now. Looking down at myself I bite my lip at the love marks all over my skin. Decorated with their seed dripping down onto the desk. "Who was who," I lay back down unable to keep myself up completely worn. "Pick me," they both say at the same time. Bitting my lip I pick between the 1st and 2nd round.