twenty.fucking.one

Jungkook smiled with content as he lit the last vanilla candle in the elegant star room out back

(this is a reaaalllyy long chapter)

He was planning on dragging Taehyung back here and showing him the stars at night. His mansion was far from the cities, so the pastel painted sky could be seen perfectly without any light disruptions.

And even if they get frisky under the stars, they had no worries of oncoming neighbors or creepers.

It was a little before sun down, taking that as noticed, Jungkook checked his expensive, diamond plated watch.

He still had thirty minutes left until he had to pick Taehyung up. So he spent the extra time fixing the golden comforter and arranged the rose petals he's tossed on the bed, into a large heart. Jungkook knew that was cheesy, but he also knew that Taehyung was a sucker for the romantic scenery.

Jungkook fluffed the velvet pillows and hummed in satisfaction when the room looked as if it was from a magazine. He took one last look into the mirror, fixing his hair so it looked messy yet smooth.

He had a surprise date night planned for under the stars. Where one of his maids made a five-star meal to serve on Jungkook's shiny marble table.

Jungkook was nervous to see the boy and his cute personality. He grabbed his keys and walked all the way up to the long drive way to his car.

He took a deep breath as he pressed the gas.

here we go.

+++

The boy pulled down his shorts and bit his lips in nervousness.

Taehyung didn't really know why he was nervous. Perhaps it was the way Jungkook talked on the phone, with a soothing, honey like tone that rolled turmoils in Taehyung's stomach. He waited outside the large doors of the casino, tapping his Dr. Marten's on the cold cement as he blew puffs of air from his mouth, watching the clouds disappear into thin air.

His legs were shaking from the frigid air. It was a beautiful night, the sky clear of inrtuding clouds. The sun was just a silver against the horizon and the sky was gradually becoming its atmospheric indigo.