Fall of Vale

No POV:
"Sir, it seems to be glowing!" A soldier said to the general "Well, why is it glowing?!" He said
The monster then opens its mouth with the lower jaw unhinged and fires a blast of smoke that spreads around the city. "Where did this smoke come?!" Ruby yelled to her teammate "I don't know." She Said "Ughh. This smoke is blocking our view!?" Yang yelled "I don't think the Grimm a fairing with this smoke either!?" Blake yelled back. The monsters eyes then turn black like a shark would do and the smoke changes to a fire causing flames to spread at the east side of the city. "Quick Fire the cannon before it spreads to other parts of the city!" Ironwood yelled "Sir, it needs to charge!" A soldier yelled "What, but we were charged for the first time?!" He said "Yeah Because it hadn't fired yet and now it takes 30 minutes!?" The soldier said
The monsters fire soon starts to become thin which it then turns to a purple beam and the monster raises its head. "Quick get us out of here!" Ironwood yelled but the beam had it the airship cutting it and half with it exploding and the beam still goes up. "What's that beam!" Velvet yelled "Something bad is what I can guess." Coco Said as the last gunship with civilians took off and Coco adds "We need to get out of here quick!" She yelled as she and her team ran off thru the commercial district. The monster then stops firing for a bit and I then fires at a building and it then moves the beam across the city destroying building after building.
Ruby and Weiss were fighting a beowolf Alpha when all of the sudden a purple beam just came by and destroying the top of the buildings which it falls down on top of them. "Quick use your semblance to make a shield!" Ruby yelled to her partner as Weiss summons a glyph to block the debris that is falling on top of them. Yang and Blake were just recovering from the smoke when a purple beam just went by destroying the skyscrapers around the Which the my start to fall down and some debris were falling where they are. Yang sees that one of the debris was falling to where Blake was and Yang ran quickly to push her away from the debris. She managed to push her away but the debris had smashed into her right arm which she passes out due to the pain. "Yang!" Blake yelled as she ran towards her as she moves the smaller debris away from her and then Blake fires a ice dust round to cover them from more debris that are still falling.
Team JNPR were fighting a flock of Griffons until a purple beam came by destroying the buildings around them and debris starts to fall "Quick we need to find cover!" Jaune yelled to his teammates as the ran to find cover but the path got blocked and so they decided to take cover in a building that was partially destroyed which some debris had fallen and trapped them in the building.
Team CFVY we're running the commercial district when all of the sudden a purple beam came by destroying the buildings around which sent debris falling down on them. "Move!" Coco yelled as they split up to dodge the falling debris as it covers area around them trapping them which more debris had fallen around them as more start to fall along with fire at where the beam came from which made things difficult as they were now separated.
Half of team FNKI were split up dealing with Grimm and Flynt and Neon were fighting a pair of raptors with one trying to get to Flynt but he used his semblance and Trumpet to push it to a car and into a nearby building. Neon was using her speed to attack the raptor as it runs to trying to get a hit but it couldn't reach her. A purple beam just went by destroying the buildings around them which debris starts to fall and Neon skates to Flynt and used a ice dust attack to make a shield around them which protects them from the falling debris but it traps them in the rumble.
Penny and Ciel were fighting a nevermore which took off into the sky but then a purple beam went by destroying buildings and killing the nevermore in the process. Debris start to fall and Penny saw that some of the debris were going to fall on Ciel so she runs and blocks the debris with her body and swords which manage to block some of the debris but one small one hit the back of Penny which pushes her a bit but she still knocked out Ciel and another damaged her left arm. The debris had stopped falling and there were no more Grimm around them.
The monster was firing its beam across the city which is in flames then the monsters beam had reverted back into a flames as it continues to put the city of Vale into flames.

The monster continues to move as it starts to to slow its attack which it stops and the glow starts to revert back to red as it walks to the east which it turns a bit to where Beacon tower is located

Near mountain Glenn:
The mountain starts to rumble as it breaks apart with debris flying across the sky as it starts to fall. A giant Grimm rises up to reveal a Wyvern as it roars and it flies towards Vale due to the large amount of negative emotions.

 A giant Grimm rises up to reveal a Wyvern as it roars and it flies towards Vale due to the large amount of negative emotions

Beacon tower:
"Finally! We made it to the tower." Mercury Said as he cinder, Emerald, And Neo we're walking towards the tower. "Well, we would've been here sooner but we had to pick you up." Emerald told him "Quiet! We are nearing the door to the elevator which would lead us to the Fall Maiden." Cinder said as they were closed to reaching the door "Its certainly quiet here." He said "That's because they all went to Vale to evacuate the city." Neo said using sign language to inform him. "What matters is that the maiden is unguarded and we do this mission with no problems." Cinder said but then the doors open revealing Ozpin standing there "Well, I wouldn't say unguarded." He said "I'm surprised that your here." Cinder said as she and her partners in crime get into a battle stance and cinder adds "Do you really think that you can stop us by yourself?" "Well I fought bigger that would make any giant Grimm seem like it couldn't fight so I believe I can take four people by myself." He said as one of his hands is behind his back and he presses some buttons on his scroll and he pressed the send button and then puts it back in his pocket. "Nice saying and a bit of unrealistic since that monster is the only thing that size and there are none to be known in the past so I believe that we can take you on." Cinder told him which he laughed a bit and said "Oh yeah. You and want army?" Cinder then snaps her fingers and a army of Grimm and white fang soldiers arrived standing behind her and her team. "Oh! That army. I probably should've seen that coming." Ozpin said as he gets ready to fight.