Off to vacation

Yang POV:
It was the last day and the last class till break and I was very excited to go to the beach. Ruby is very excited to go since she will be having Weiss build sandcastles with her, Weiss seem to be a bit nervous for some reason but I think it's just that it's her first time to the beach, and Blake... well she seem a bit nonchalant about but I can't wait to go. The bell rings signifying that class is over and it is time for break. I was ready for a break of doing no work and no mission for a week. I went to the dorm to get ready which everyone had the same idea because when I got in everyone was packing. "So who's ready for the beach!" I yelled in excitement "Yeah!" Ruby said as Blake was neutral about this but Weiss then said "Well..." "What?" I said confuse on why she isn't as excited as we are "Well, all of the beach houses were already booked for the break." And as she said that I got worried "Wait so that means we're not going to the beach!" I Said as Ruby sighed that we're not going "I am a little disappointed that we're not going." Blake said as Weiss then Said "But I did get a Cabin in a town in Solitas.
Weiss POV:
I watch their reactions to see what they think on the cabin that I got us and I see some mixed feelings. "So Wait where going to a cabin in the woods?" Yang said "Where going to be near Atlas?" Blake said "We could build snow forts and have snowball fights! This is going to be a great vacation." Well at least Ruby is fine with it. "Well yes, yes, and we can do that but where not going to be in Atlas and there is a town nearby so you don't have to worry about going to Atlas Blake and Yang we can all go on a hike and there are some nice places that we can all go and still have fun." I Said to them hoping that they get excited for this change of plans. They start to think about and Yang seem to be on board with it and Blake "Well as long as were not in Atlas I'll be fine." She said which means she is on board "Great the our flight leaves in two hours and we need to so get ready and let's start our vacation." I Said as we got ready for our week at the woods of Solitas.
Time skip to two hours later
Blake POV:
We arrived at the ship to drop us off at Atlas (which I am not very happy that we had to land at Atlas to get a ride to the town which are cabin is at.) and we got to our temporary room for the next three hours. Ruby and Weiss sat on the left side and me and Yang sat on the right side. "So what does the cabin look like?" Ruby asked Weiss "It has two bedrooms and one bathroom and it is next to a small lake which is known to be both a great place to swim in the summer and a nice place to skate in the winter so we will be skating." She said as Yang decided to take nap for the trip and Ruby and Weiss decided to turn on the small tv that is in the room and I decided to read a book.
Time skip to Atlas
We had arrived at Atlas and we got off of the ship and we got a taxi van to take us to the town which took us 35 minutes to get to the station that the cab dropped us off. We then went in station to change into our winter wear so we can be warm.

We then walked our way to the cabin

We then walked our way to the cabin. "This is certainly a nice town that we will be staying for the week." I Said which amWeiss replied "It is and my sister Winter recommender this place when I was young if I ever wanted to relax." "It is a good thing that you thought of this place when there was no option to the beach." Yang said which Weiss was about to reply but Ruby said "What is that building?" She said as she pointed to a small building which is about three stories. "Oh, that is one of the local research buildings that my father funds for their research on fighting Grimm and I believe it is called Research Facility Bravo." Weiss explained to us as we walked away from the building.
Ruby POV:
We had walking for a few minutes talking about different things to pas the time and we had managed to arrived to a nice cabin that we will be staying for the next eight days.