Team Rwby

Ruby POV:
It had been Two weeks since the breach and it had been a quiet two weeks. My team and I had practiced for the tournament and going through classes which have been very stressful but I am pulling through thanks to Weiss helping me. Right now me and the rest of my team were on a mission to take out a small Beowolf pack that is too close to a village and we are currently fighting that pack that the village is worried about.
I slashed at one beowolf with my crescent Rose which cut the beowolf in half and I turned my scythe at another one and fired it and killing the beowolf. Weiss was stabbing at another beowolf with Myrtenaster and beowolf tried to swipe its claws at her but she dodged and quickly used her semblance to freeze it in place which she uses this opportunity to stab it in the head which kills it. Blake was fighting with her Gambol Shroud Which beowolf tried to charge at her but she uses a shadow clone to confuse it and stabbing it in the back. Yang was fighting a slightly bigger one with her Ember Celica to punch the Grimm repeatedly and picking it up and slamming it to the ground breaking its back which she then fires her gauntlets which kills it in the process. We looked around and thought there were no more beowolfs around but then a alpha beowolf comes out of the bushes and starts to attack us but we then attack it at different times to confuse it which Weiss then freezes its legs and me and Blake rushed over and slashed it square in the chest and then Yang rushes towards it giving it a big punch which it dies from that punch. The mission was a complete success the beowolfs have been cleared and we can go back to Beacon.
Timeskip to RWBY dorm room
"Whew what a day!" Yang said as we got in our dorm. "Tell me about." Blake said as she and Yang got on there beds while me and Weiss did the same. "It has been a busy day." Weiss said "Yeah all week we had been very busy and we had no break." I Said as Blake got a book and started to read and said "Maybe we should get a break?" "Yeah! And next week the school is going to have a break maybe we can use that time to relax instead of doing missions and practicing for the tournament." Yang said as I said "Yeah! We could go somewhere as a team!" "And where could we even go?" Weiss asked "Well, we could all go to the beach!" Yang said "And why a Beach?" Weiss asked "Because it would be nice and we can all have fun and we could even rent a beach house for the week." Yang said "And we can build sandcastles, play in the water and we can play volleyball." I Said as I got excited to go to the beach. "I'm not interested in going." Blake said as she continues to read but Yang then said "You can still read it's not like you have to get in the water or do some of the activities but you do have to do some." Blake then sighs and said "fine, but I'm not doing sandcastles or going into the water. Fair?" "That's fair to me Blake." Yang said as she then turns to Weiss "What about you are you fine of going or am I going have to convince you?" "I never been to the beach before so I guess it's ok as long we all get some time to ourselves." Weiss said "Good then we need a beach house which we're all going have to pitch 25% on staying sounds good?" She asked us as we shook our heading agreement. "I'll try to get us a beach house for us." Weiss said as Blake added "make sure that you we can rent it for Friday to Saturday because that is when our break starts and enough time to get back to Beacon before break ends." "Right I'll make sure to do that but right now I think we should go to sleep we do still have three days before break so let's go to bed." Weiss said as we all went to bed to get ready for school tomorrow and looking forward for our break.
At a research lab in a town in the continent of Solitas 20 miles away from Atlas
"How is the creature?" A scientist asked another scientist "Well Professor, we had tested the creature to see if it could survive different Dust types like fire, ice, electricity, gravity, wind, water, and including poison." She said to the Professor "And What was the condition of the creature?" He asked her "It suffered some major blows from it but it showed that it can regenerate back to health slowly, but when we tried it again it just had small effects from them so based on further studies it shows that it can adapt to different situations." She said "That's interesting. See what it can do with some Grimm." The Professor Said as he was about to leave but she then asks "Wait sir, I'm not sure if I'm wrong but, wasn't the creature at least one foot tall and not two foot tall?" "It does look like it did get taller." He said which she then says "Do we need to be worried?" "No we have a fail safe just in case so don't worry about it." He said as he walks away as she then looks at the creature before walking to do more research leaving the creature to be soon tested against creatures of Grimm.