Tournament (part two)

Ruby POV:
I was currently watching a match that my friend Penny was in and she and along with a girl I haven't met yet we're fighting two of team CRDL and she was just crushing them with her floating swords which she used them to lift the boulder that the two guys were on and dropped it down ending the round. The match was over and I saw Penny was walking to the exit so I got up to meet her there. I managed to catch up and yelled "Penny!" And she turns around and yells "Ruby!" Which she then tackles me in a hug to the ground. I groaned from it saying "Why..." we then get up and Penny introducces me to her teammate "Ruby, this is my teammate." "Ciel Soleil." The girl said with a bow which I introduced myself "Hi, I'm Ru-" i didn't get a chance to finish because she said "Ruby Rose. 15. Hails from Patch. Leader of Team RWBY. Status: Questionable." Which I was silent for a bit and went back to Penny "Sooo... Penny. You two were incredible out there. How do you keep control of all those swords? It's so cool!" We heard Ciel saying "Penny?" She said as she checks her watch and adds " I believe it is best if we move on to our next location." Which Penny asked her "Could we have just a minute to talk?" She then checks her watch and nods as she steps back which I asked Penny "So is she... your friend or..." Which she answers "Well, in a way. She's like Blake, but if Blake was ordered to spend time with you." I then jokingly said "Oh, So, Weiss." And she says "Precisely." I then whispered to her "Does she know about... y'know... beep boop bop, does not compute?" Which I followed it by doing a robot movement. She then shakes her head and says "Oh no. General Ironwood doesn't really want anyone to know. There was an incident with a magnet, but I was able to play it off." She smiles but then gets serious and says "Ruby, there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about." She glances to Ciel and whispers "I want to stay at Beacon." Which troubled me a bit which I said "Penny, they'll never let you do that." Which she frowns but the has a mischievous smile and said "I know, but I have a plan." Before I could ask what it is Ciel comes up and says "It's been precisely one minute, ma'am." Which we then said our goodbyes and go our separate ways. I then heard the announcement which a match was coming and I remembered it was my teams turn so I went back to watch.
Yang POV:
"Well, now it's our turn!" I Said as me and Weiss were in the arena which she says "Just remember to keep proper form." Which I chuckled and said "Alright." I then asks "You're from Atlas. What could we expect?" Which she says "Well the only team I know that are in Atlas Academy are the team that Ruby met one of the team members when we were on vacation and they are called Team FNKI and we met them when we got back from Beacon so I have no clue if we are fighting them or if it's another team." I then saw that who we were fighting "well if it isn't Weiss and Yang." Said a student with a fedora "Yeah it's good to see you too, Flynt." I Said as a rainbow zoom went by us and revealing to be Neon "Hey guys! I see that we're finally fighting each other in the tournament." She said which Weiss responds "Looks like it." Neon then says "Well, no hard feelings to whoever wins or loses right?" "Right!" I Said as we then get to our battle stances waiting for the round to start. They match begins with Weiss fighting Flynt and Me fighting Neon which is very tricky because of how fast she is and that she is constantly doing tricks. She then skates towards me and hits me with her Nunchucks repeatedly until she freezes my leg which I punched it to get free. I the proceeded to fire my gauntlets at her missing but I then here a buzzer indicating that someone was out and I saw that it was Weiss which left me against two which i activated my semblance and made powerful blows to them which the traded back it continues for a while until it was just me and Neon left. We then went to opposite sides and we start to run/skate towards each other and made one final punch/swing at each other but I made the first contact and the buzzer goes off indicating that I won. I heard cheers go off and I went to help Neon up "Thanks." She said "No problem, that was a good match." I Said "Yep and good luck at the finals." She said as we left the stadium.
No POV:
The next day
Ocean near Vale
A boat was sailing by heading toward Vale but before it could enter the harbor something big is coming out where the boat is at which the boat is lifted up. But as the thing was lifted up it then falls down falling into the ocean which it  sinks but the water clears up to see the monster that is close to Vale.

Still No POV:Amity arena"Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The one-on-one finals!" Said Professor Port who was using a microphone who is with Profes- I mean Doctor Oobleck Which Port then says "Barty, why don't you explain the rules...

Still No POV:
Amity arena
"Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The one-on-one finals!" Said Professor Port who was using a microphone who is with Profes- I mean Doctor Oobleck Which Port then says "Barty, why don't you explain the rules?" Then Oobleck then explains "Ah, it's quite simple, Peter. Instead of a bracket system, each round of the finals will be randomly determined immediately before the match takes place!" Then Port says "Much like any good hunt, there will be zero time to prepare!" Then Oobleck adds "Ah, yes, yes! Now, let's see who our first match will be!" Then a spinner is on the screen to decide who will fight first which land on Yang and Mercury. The other combatants leave which leaves Yang and Mercury at the stadium "ou better not go easy on me." Yang said as she smiles "You wish." Mercury said as he laughed darkly. Just as they are about to fight the monitor suddenly changes to the Vale News with a worried Lisa Lavender she then says "Alert this is the Vale News and we reporting that Vale is under attack!" Which everyone was shocked. "What! It wasn't supposed to start now!" A women I Red muttered to herself as the news continues "we have a report that Project Shin is at Vale and it appears it is bigger and has a horrifying look and it is currently heading to Vale which we are
Now reporting for a immediate evacuation right now. I am now being told that a news ship is currently getting footage of the monster and we will go to a live feed on the monster." She said as the monitor switched to the monster.

Everyone starts to panic as a evacuation order has been placed as everyone got onto a gunship

Everyone starts to panic as a evacuation order has been placed as everyone got onto a gunship. "Students this is professor Ozpin I need you to help with evacuation process in Vale. Do not try to kill the monster let the Atlas military handle it while you try to help the civilians leave the city and I want any professional huntsman and huntresses to help and make sure to help with the evacuation process. Be careful and good luck. As the intercom goes quiet Ozpin went back to the elevator to leave his tower. "So now I know why the fossil looked familiar." He muttered to himself as the elevator door closes.