"And do you know what's worse, Teo?" I pause "being stuck in dilemmas. Not only that, but I hate choosing one side. It's so stressing. I wish there was someone who could show me the right way. And since there is no one to do so," I play with my bear's arms "I need to find the way myself. I wish my dad was here. And Laura too. But I'm also mad at her for leaving me alone" I start to tear up a little "but there's nothing I can do anymore. Fuck it.. I guess I talked too much. I should sleep now."
As soon as I stop talking and close my eyes, I immediately fall asleep.
_______

~the next day - 11:26PM~

My phone starts ringing so I quickly wake up, but my head hurts like hell. I suppose that it's either because of the phone's noise, or because I'm just too exhausted due to the recent days. I hope it's my mom so that I can talk to her in order to fix everything. I pick up the phone and unfortunately it's not my mom who's calling. It's Clinton. I answer the call anyways.

"Hey Clinty boy" I mumble.
"Haha- hey, what's up? You sound tired"
"Not much um- yeah uh I just woke up so" I stand up and put on my slippers while slightly rubbing my face.
"Ahh good morning then" he chuckles.

"Good morning- hey uh- I also wanted to apologize for what happened the other day. I'm sure my mom didn't mean to offend you like that." I hope he doesn't recognize my lie. Because yes, I am literally lying to him right now. Even if I don't want to. But I don't wanna hurt him with my mom actually meaning what she said.
"Yeah, I know.. it's because she doesn't know me y'now?"
"Exactly" I giggle awkwardly.

"Well.. I accept your apology. And I called you because I wanted to know if you've got any plans for tonight."
"No why?" I wonder what he's up to.
"Me and the boys wanted to go bowling tonight. Do you wanna join us? Please?" He begs on the phone.
Since I have nothing else to do than just studying - besides that staring at the blank wall as usual - I accept his request and we hang up a while after.

I really need to get my life together and work hard like before.

Thus I decided on studying harder to catch up on things. The doc told me to stay at home for a week and then go to the uni. I missed out on enough shit. Let's hope I won't fail at anything.
As I said, I will study at home until I'm allowed to attend the uni again. Hence I should start doing this until next Wednesday.

Out of nothing, I decide to take out my loudspeakers and turn on a song that I like. Suprisingly, I listen to the boys' new EP "Don't Try This" because I absolutely love it. After this, I go make myself something to eat and chill for like 15 minutes before I really start studying. Later I really start doing something for uni.

At first I think it's kind of stressing and complicated to catch up on the topics I'm dealing with, but the more I'm progressing, the better and easier the topic gets. I'm not stressed at all.

Of course I take a break sometimes, and then work hard again and again. It takes me a few hours to finish and understand what kind of a message the topic is supposed to give me, but then I finally decide to continue studying tomorrow.

"I've done a lot and I'm proud of you Ellie" I tell myself.
Since it's 5PM and the boys are going to pick me up on 8PM, I go take a shower and then put on some comfortable clothes. I'm not very comfortable with putting on dresses at the moment, which is why I picked a pair of black leggings and a Chase Atlantic hoodie which I got from Clinton.

I basically take a very long time until I'm finished, because I also put on some makeup and tie my hair into a high ponytail. I get ready on 6:35PM so I just sit and check out social media.
_______

~7:48PM~

Later, the doorbell suddenly rings and I go open the door to meet the boys. As I open the door, I don't face the boys, but Franzi. She smiles brighter when seeing me.

"Heyy" she says as she hugs me.
"Hey" I smile afterwards "where are the boys?"
"Well they're waiting in the car, c'mon, let's go" she says.
"Hold on I'm gonna go get my things"
with that, I run to my bedroom and grab my black handbag and we finally leave my apartment.

On the way to the amusement arcade we talk a lot and laugh all together. I missed their companies, especially Clinton's. I might have gone through a lot of bullshit, I tried to kill myself but killed my baby instead, which I deeply regret, but the boys support me so that I'm not feeling as bad as I felt a few days ago.

However, as we arrive at the place, we enter the arcade and sit down firstly. Later we take some shots before we actually start bowling.
Meanwhile, we have a very great time which I didn't have in ages.

"You're so bad!" Franzi says Mitchel.
"You're aware of the fact that you're worse than me right?"
"No, because that's not true. Let me prove this to you. Step aside" Franzi grabs a bowling ball and she's right.
She actually is better than her boyfriend.

"Strike!!" she claps and blows a kiss to Mitchel afterwards. Such a cute couple. I admire this couple so much.
We all enjoy each other's company a lot.

"Look who we have here!" I hear a familiar voice and turn around. I face a misfortune I wish I didn't meet at all.

A walking misfortune called Nathan.
"What is he doing here" Kras whispers into Mitchel's ear. Clinton just looks at Nathan pissed, turning his hands into a fist. I walk up to Clinton and try to calm him down by holding his hand.
"Just ignore this bastard" I say to calm him down.
He looks at me and actually calms down.

"Hey Clinton, was that your name? Wanna play billiard if you ain't a pussy?" Nathan says as his two bastards start laughing like him.

A while later Clinton speaks.
"I'll accept it if you accept my rules. Listen up you clown" he walks up to Nathan and stays right in front of him "if I win this game, you're gonna fuck off and leave us alone, alright?!"

"Agreed. I ain't a pussy" Nathan gives him a dirty smirk.
As they start playing, we all watch them playing.
"Clinton is very good at playing billiard, he's definitely gonna win. Also he wouldn't accept the battle if he wasn't self confident in the first place" Franzi whispers.
My smile grows bigger. I trust him with all my heart.

During the 'battle' Clinton seems to me way more successful than Nathan as Franzi said.

"How's your relationship going on lately huh, I heard you broke up" Nathan says. What a bastard. I could beat him up any second after he said this.

"It's non of your business! Focus on your shitty game!" I yell at him.
He completely ignores me as he seems to be willing to continue.
"How was your relationship, didn't she please you as much as she did me?" he smirks.

Suddenly, Clinton grabs a bottle as he shatters a part of it while the other part now consists of sharp egdes. He quickly pushes Nathan against the wall holding the sharp bottle up to Nathan's throat.

We're all shocked and scream at Clinton to stop doing this, but he completely ignores us all.
What is Clinton going to do now?!

_______________

Hey you beautiful angels,
I hope you liked this chapter, and yes, it's only written in Ellie's POV this time!
Comment for more chapters!💁🏻‍♀️💕