21. Full Moon Bay

As we stood in line to get our tickets for the ferry a guy in front of us with a cart of cabbages. A few minutes latter his cart was destroyed and the man left sobbing.

"Next!" The Ticket Lady called

"Um, five tickets for the ferry to Ba Sing Se, please." said Aang

"Passports?"

"Uh ... no one told us we had to have passports." I looked over at Toph and we shared a look. We both knew we would have to pull out our own soon enough.

"Don't you know who this is? He's the Avatar!" Sokka stepped in

After a few minutes of Aang and Sokka trying to get our tickets the two of us step in.

"We'll take care of this." Toph said "my name is Toph Beifong and this is my sister Anna, and I'll need five tickets." She told the lady as we placed down our passports.

"Ah, the golden seal of the flying boar! It is my pleasure to help anyone of the Beifong family." The lady gushed

"It is your pleasure. As you can see, I am blind and my sister is deaf." I looked up and gave the lady a smile before sighed her a greeting. "And these three imbeciles are my valets. " Toph said sweeping her arm to our friends behind us.

"But, the animal-" The lady started

"-is my sister's seeing-eye lemur." I sighed and Toph translated for me.

It wasn't long after we got our tickets and headed back to our friends to pass them out. A little while latter we started talking with Sokka "girlfriend," Suki.

Suki explain that she and her friends, The Kyoshi Warriors were working here. Then we saw Ying running up to us.

Ying told us about how all of their stuff was stolen, including their passports and tickets! Aang then left to talk to the ticket lady, he came back and told us about how she refused to give them new tickets or let us give them ours.

Looking at the now crying Ying and Thang he said "Don't worry, you'll get to the city safely. I'll lead you through the Serpent's Pass."

-------

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry this toke me so long to put up, like always I am busy lol. Anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed it. BTW I have a writing contest (for this book) up, just go to the last part for details. I have it running till March 28th which is NEXT WEEK so make sure you send in your entries. Hope you all have a great day!

Please Vote, Add, and Comment

-Isabel