9. Toph and Anna

This chapter Is dedated to @Jazzy1525 thank you for adding this book!!!
This chapter was edited by alllura
---------------------------
After the fight, Toph had ran off to someplace in the middle of the woods.
I wanted to go find her as quick as possible, but apparently, survival was of more importance than the only family I have left. I kept insisting, that if we found Toph then we could bath Appa quicker.

Katara kept insisting too. Apparently, she wasn't over her fight with Toph. "She won't help. We'll just loose time searching for her, after we finish we go searching for her."

This was ridiculous, and still, I helped them. Not because of what Katara said, but because this way, the three crazy girls that had been following us wouldn't be able to find neither us nor Toph.

Once we were ready, I didn't think twice before heading towards the forest. I was going to find my sister!

---------------------

I ran down the path that Toph had gone. As soon as I saw her, I exclaimed  "Toph wait!"

Toph slowed down but kept walking. ''What do you want Anna?'' she sighed, and turned around. ''Are up you here to tell me why I should go back? Because it's not going to work.''

"Yes, you should go back" I answered, crossing my arms. "But I won't make you if you don't want to, I want to come with you. We have always been together and that's not going to change."

Toph just stood there for a minute or two. She then gave me a small smile. "All right then" She said to me. I ran up to her and gave her a small smile.

"There's only one way to go" I said as we started walking up the hill.

***
We were walking, when in the middle of the path there was a small bonfire and an elder man sitting behind it facing us.

He had his head down and seemed to be making tea or something.

"Hello young ones."