5. Aang

This chapter is dedicated to @AmorEtDesratio thank you for adding this book!!
This chapter was edited by alllura
----------------------------

Me and Toph were out in the garden talking. I was telling her about my dream, and the how I got to meet Aang.

I was so concentrated on what I was saying, that I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. Next thing I knew, Toph was yelling at someone. That's when I turned around, and saw a kid flying down from the wall.

"What do you want, Twinkle Toes?" I saw Toph say.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" Our eyes met.

I froze right on my spot. "Aang?"

"Anna?"

"Wait, you know them?" Toph asked me as I nodded.

"Well, not all of them, just Aang." I explained. "Toph, he is the boy from my dream!"

I was finally face-to-face with the kid from the spirit world.

Now that I had met him in person, questions started bombarding my head.

Why did he want to learn earthbending if he had the tattoos of a---

Then it hit me, it was so simple! The arrow tattoos, being in the spirit world. He was the Avatar!

"Toph, Aang is the avatar." I said, making her roll her eyes.

"Look," A boy with blue clothes and a pony tail said.  "We all have to do our part in this war, and yours is to teach Aang earth bending." He told her.

"That's not an excuse for breaking into our house!" I replied.

"There's a war going on---"

"We are not going to teach you, okay? I don't care who you are, but if you don't get out, I'll call the guards" Toph stated quickly, so that I wouldn't be able to read her lips.

"But--" Aang began as Toph began calling for the guards.

As quick as the guards came, Aang and his two friends were gone.

"What's wrong?" Asked one of the guards.

"I thought I heard something," Toph said as the guards shared a look. "--And I got scared." She added, looking down.

The guards sighed and spoke to me in sign language, after they said it out loud to Toph. "You know your father doesn't like you two being out here without company." He said as he lead us inside.

***

Later, Toph and I were sitting with our parents while our Earth Bending teacher was talking to them. Then, someone ran in saying we had a visitor.

"Who do they think they are if they drop in on me unannounced ?" Our father almost yelled. "The Avatar, sir." The servent replied.

***

"We are greatly honored that you are here with us in our humble home, Avatar." Mother said.

"Thanks." Was all Aang said.

"So, when do you think this was will be over?" Father asked him.

"Well," Aang started "I would like to defeat the Fire Lord this summer. The problem is I need to learn earth bending." He said looking at me and Toph.

Father told him of our teacher saying how he had been teaching us since we were little. "Well he must be a great teacher if he has been teaching two great masters."Aang replied, making my eyes go wide in panic.

"Sadly, Toph is blind and Anna is deaf. I don't think they'll ever become masters." Father told him.

"Oh, I think they are better then you think."

Quickly, Toph used an earth bending move to make Aang get food all over himself. He  looked over at her, but she just smiled at started eating her rice. Then he sneezed, getting food all over the place.

"What's your problem?!" Toph yelled at him

"What's my problem?" He yelled at her "What's your problem?!"

***

Even though they made a mess at dinner, our parents were really kind to let them stay in the living room.

As we walked in, Aang was saying good night to his flying bison. He turned around and saw us standing in the entrance.

"Ahh!" He screamed, startled.

"Hey" Toph said as she leaned on the wall "Sorry about dinner. Let's call a truce, okay?"

--------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked that chapter. I know I just posted like yesterday but I wanted to post the next one for you. So I wanted to let you all know that me and my family are moving so I don't know when the nexts time I will be able to update. I will be doing my best to update before hand. I just wanted to let you guys know.

-Isabel3710